Xavier Names Their Student Section "The Holy Land"

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Xavier Names Their Student Section "The Holy Land"

Postby XtoDC » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:40 pm

I agree with the (probably too late) decision of jaxalum to just keep politics off this board. Online public forums are just not conducive to good political conversations.

Jax - I'm sure you and I could have a spirited one on one discussion about politics over a beer that while it may not change either of our minds, would end in a much better place of understanding than it will on this board.
XtoDC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby thebigeXpress » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:24 pm

The Jesuit Jungle
thebigeXpress

Postby jaxalum » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:55 pm

XtoDC wrote:I agree with the (probably too late) decision of jaxalum to just keep politics off this board. Online public forums are just not conducive to good political conversations.

Jax - I'm sure you and I could have a spirited one on one discussion about politics over a beer that while it may not change either of our minds, would end in a much better place of understanding than it will on this board.

Agreed XtoDC, and the fault lies with me. My apologies to DudeAnon as well. And NJredman, I have no problem agreeing to disagree. I think we both can AGREE that Shamarie Ponds is a freaking stud. Lovette is not far behind. I know Xavier recruited Ponds hard. How long are they expecting him to stay (Ponds)?

And XtoDC/DudeAnon, I still feel the sting of that loss to the f#cking badgers(when I hear or see Wisconsins name) a couple of years ago in the Tourney. I believe we had a Final 4 team, but, in the tourney, you always have that one really tough game that you are supposed to win, that you have to get through. I think that was ours , and it took two miracle threes to beat us. Bronson Koenig....... I would have had no problem Cobra Kaiing that guy, and "sweeping the leg".

St Johns looking real good vs Nebraska 56-41...14:00 left.
Xavier
jaxalum

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board