St. John's Top Recruit Transferring

The home for Big East hoops

Re: St. John's Top Recruit Transferring

Postby Red Rooster » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:28 pm

MullinMayhem wrote:NJRedman and Rooster are the same person.

Is this your way of saying you're not Hooper? If so, then you're a fabricator aka character flaw. :)

You didn't give me anything to chew on. I don't feel like going back and forth with a bigot.
Red Rooster

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby CrawfishBucket » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:44 pm

I knew this was coming but I didn't say a word. I knew people would take it the wrong way. Even the mods act like they have virgin ears. I said I wouldn't say who had been recruiting Wilson, and RedRooster took that to mean I had no sources.

Then, after Sid switched to UConn, I let the cat out of the bag (told who it was) and the mods censored me.

So, there really is no room around here for bottom line information. Seriously, there isn't even room for advocates like Rooster (who, though deluded, he means well IMO).

There is only room for Cheerleaders and drones. If you want 100% people like Jett and Goldenwarrior, that's fine but call it what it is. A propaganda board. Neither of those guys can deal with reality.

The NBE has now had 4 out of 10 schools lose their biggest recruits in a long time. Wilson went to UConn. Kyle Young went to OSU, Waters went to LSU. And now Campbell decommitted from DePaul.

It's not good when the best recruits and best coaches are being poached. It's like the proverbial ant hill that keeps getting stepped on.

Is that not alright to say? I'm sorry if you think so. I feel bad for Red Rooster.

The AAC is fast becoming on par with the NBE. If you don't think this poaching is rotting the fabric of the conference (and they're building) you have your heads in the sand.

That's exactly why Jett wont let this post see the light of day. I love this conference but being a cheerleader is not going to get it done. Mullin sucks. RedRooster wont accept that but its true. Ewing will eat his lunch.

Not being able to say that on a message board is beyond funny. LMAO. Message boards are for OPINION, bitches.
Georgetown
CrawfishBucket

Postby EMT » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:09 pm

CrawfishBucket wrote:I knew this was coming but I didn't say a word. I knew people would take it the wrong way. Even the mods act like they have virgin ears. I said I wouldn't say who had been recruiting Wilson, and RedRooster took that to mean I had no sources.

Then, after Sid switched to UConn, I let the cat out of the bag (told who it was) and the mods censored me.

So, there really is no room around here for bottom line information. Seriously, there isn't even room for advocates like Rooster (who, though deluded, he means well IMO).

There is only room for Cheerleaders and drones. If you want 100% people like Jett and Goldenwarrior, that's fine but call it what it is. A propaganda board. Neither of those guys can deal with reality.

The NBE has now had 4 out of 10 schools lose their biggest recruits in a long time. Wilson went to UConn. Kyle Young went to OSU, Waters went to LSU. And now Campbell decommitted from DePaul.

It's not good when the best recruits and best coaches are being poached. It's like the proverbial ant hill that keeps getting stepped on.

Is that not alright to say? I'm sorry if you think so. I feel bad for Red Rooster.

The AAC is fast becoming on par with the NBE. If you don't think this poaching is rotting the fabric of the conference (and they're building) you have your heads in the sand.

That's exactly why Jett wont let this post see the light of day. I love this conference but being a cheerleader is not going to get it done. Mullin sucks. RedRooster wont accept that but its true. Ewing will eat his lunch.

Not being able to say that on a message board is beyond funny. LMAO. Message boards are for OPINION, bitches.

Go over to The-Boneyard. Wilson wanted to go to UConn from the start and was pressured to go to St. Johns by family members. If the NCAA is fair, they will let him play this year.
EMT

Postby Red Rooster » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:33 pm

CrawfishBucket wrote:I knew this was coming but I didn't say a word. I knew people would take it the wrong way. Even the mods act like they have virgin ears. I said I wouldn't say who had been recruiting Wilson, and RedRooster took that to mean I had no sources.

You can now add liar to go along with troll and nincompoop. You never said anything about knowing "this was coming" nor did you mention any sources. You must have one miserable life to constantly troll a site.

I wish the mods would just ban you and your bunk.
Red Rooster

Postby FriarJ » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:24 am

Were you aware that UConn's biggest recruit in years decommitted and went to PC?
FriarJ

Postby X-man » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:29 pm

Anyone saying what is in blue above is NOT a fan of the BE, so stop pretending you are. You don't have to be a BE cheerleader to earn respect on this board. But you sure as hell do need to be honest about who you are. You and your pal stever20 are AAAAAAAAAACCC fans. That's fine except you both pretend to be BE fans, and that's why you get so much sh**t from other posters to this board.
Xavier will surprise. Never count them out of the Dance.
X-man

Postby GoldenWarrior11 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:30 pm

Apparently, I missed a lot this weekend.

How do I not deal with reality, exactly?
GoldenWarrior11

Postby Whitefriar » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:34 pm

FriarJ wrote:

Were you aware that UConn's biggest recruit in years decommitted and went to PC?

J, this isn't accurate at all. Larrier, Adams, Hamilton, etc. were all rated higher than MAL coming out of high school. Player development and coaching on the other hand....

Edit: add Gilbert to that list for 2016.
Whitefriar

Postby CoachK » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:59 pm

Whitefriar wrote:
FriarJ wrote:Were you aware that UConn's biggest recruit in years decommitted and went to PC?

J, this isn't accurate at all. Larrier, Adams, Hamilton, etc. were all rated higher than MAL coming out of high school. Player development and coaching on the other hand....

Edit: add Gilbert to that list for 2016.

Larrier was a transfer.

But as for Crawfish, at this point after Villanova won NCAA's (in '16) and 7 BE teams made the tourney this year, anyone who is still using the NBE moniker is either 1) trolling or 2) a URI fan - yes, I've heard they actually do have fans.

Or maybe that was a typo and by NBE, you actually meant A-10, at which point I would agree.
CoachK

Postby GoldenWarrior11 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:25 pm

Since Crawfish said that I (and Jett) don't deal with reality, I would like an explanation as to why that was said. I don't ever recall having a direct discussion with him on this site.

Did I miss something?
GoldenWarrior11

PreviousNext

Return to Big East basketball message board