St. John's Top Recruit Transferring

The home for Big East hoops

Re: St. John's Top Recruit Transferring

Postby Red Rooster » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:17 pm

CrawfishBucket wrote:
Red Rooster wrote:Please, be quiet. St. John's had been recruiting Wilson for awhile, but not too vigorously until he had decided to reclassify to the 2017 class. What schools were on him dating back when he was in the 7th grade? Name those schools.

I'd give you the school(s) and coach(es) right now but the mods are censoring me.

If you can post that much, then you can post the name of those schools and coaches, troll.
Red Rooster

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby MullinMayhem » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:20 pm

Not an argument, dear Rooster. You can't possibly think constant personal attacks magically appear as well-reasoned arguments, right? I just gave you a ton of meat to chew on, countless examples while ignoring your crankiness and was honestly curious to see what you would think of all those examples of our program's instability/low character. I shouldn't have expected a real answer from you. Bottom line, our program has recruited some poor character kids which have led directly to missing tourneys, losing in tourneys, coaching turnover, and instability as a whole. Name another Big East mate with so many examples in such a short period. Not you Rooster/Redman but curious as to what others think.
MullinMayhem

Postby Red Rooster » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:11 pm

MullinMayhem wrote:Not an argument, dear Rooster. You can't possibly think constant personal attacks magically appear as well-reasoned arguments, right? I just gave you a ton of meat to chew on, countless examples while ignoring your crankiness and was honestly curious to see what you would think of all those examples of our program's instability/low character. I shouldn't have expected a real answer from you. Bottom line, our program has recruited some poor character kids which have led directly to missing tourneys, losing in tourneys, coaching turnover, and instability as a whole. Name another Big East mate with so many examples in such a short period. Not you Rooster/Redman but curious as to what others think.

I can't debate with a fool. You say I'm calling you names, but you've proven yourself to be a jerk and a bigot. So, why waste time going back and forth with you. You can't see the difference between character flaws and not so character flaws.

Once again you avoided the question. What are your character flaws, neurotic one?
Red Rooster

Postby Whitefriar » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:33 pm

Can we all agree Johnnies fans are the most entertaining group on this site?
Whitefriar

Postby NJRedman » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:48 am

Red Rooster wrote:
MullinMayhem wrote:Not an argument, dear Rooster. You can't possibly think constant personal attacks magically appear as well-reasoned arguments, right? I just gave you a ton of meat to chew on, countless examples while ignoring your crankiness and was honestly curious to see what you would think of all those examples of our program's instability/low character. I shouldn't have expected a real answer from you. Bottom line, our program has recruited some poor character kids which have led directly to missing tourneys, losing in tourneys, coaching turnover, and instability as a whole. Name another Big East mate with so many examples in such a short period. Not you Rooster/Redman but curious as to what others think.

I can't debate with a fool. You say I'm calling you names, but you've proven yourself to be a jerk and a bigot. So, why waste time going back and forth with you. You can't see the difference between character flaws and not so character flaws.

Once again you avoided the question. What are your character flaws, neurotic one?

Well he is Hooper so we do know all of his character flaws. Oh yes Mods, this is Hoopers way of getting around you.
NJRedman

Postby Red Rooster » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:16 am

NJRedman wrote:
Red Rooster wrote:

Well he is Hooper so we do know all of his character flaws.

Exactly! He continues to dodge that question like the plague. He claimed, he was giving me "meat to chew on," when it was nothing more than his usual fallacies and speaking on something he has no idea of what he's talking about. His overall position lacked "meat." The only thing he had correct is St. John's has had their share of issues with some players, which I've acknowledged. Other than that, it's his typical ranting. He's been banned numerous times at every stop because of his folly, and he was bringing more of it here, so I felt no need for anymore dialogue (although, it may have not exactly warranted a 'calling out' on my end).

Oh yes Mods, this is Hoopers way of getting around you.

That's correct. Although, I'm sure they could easily see that one. He's rather transparent.
Red Rooster

Postby FriarJ » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:18 pm

Whitefriar wrote:Can we all agree Johnnies fans are the most entertaining group on this site?

I know a bunch of them and they are this entertaining in real life as well. Bro bro let me tell you about our team this year bro.
FriarJ

Postby GumbyDamnit! » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:59 pm

Whitefriar wrote:Can we all agree Johnnies fans are the most entertaining group on this site?

Post of the year candidate. :D
Go Nova!
GumbyDamnit!

Postby Hall2012 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:26 pm

Seton Hall - Bobby G era.
Seton Hall Pirates
Big East Tournament Champions: 1991, 1993, 2016
Big East Regular Season Champions: 1992, 1993, 2020
Hall2012

Postby MullinMayhem » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:10 pm

NJRedman and Rooster are the same person. Just while you want to play detective. I gave you plenty of meat i.e. all of the specific incidents involving low character kids we recruited in just the last 5 yrs. You ignored it and...asked me to make a list of character flaws instead? Dude you are an oddball. Why can't you ever stay on topic regarding real discussions rather than reverting to internet tough guy? :roll:
MullinMayhem

PreviousNext

Return to Big East basketball message board