History of Stuff That Should Be on the Off Topic Board

The home for Big East hoops

Postby _lh » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:19 am

Fieldhouse Flyer (Muddy) is a troll. I thought I would start this thread as a place where all of his off topic stuff can be placed. If you want a real shortcut to any future information from Fieldhouse Flyer, just visit:

https://www.wikipedia.org/
Xavier
_lh

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: History of Stuff That Should Be on the Off Topic Board

Postby herodotus » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:28 am

He's probably started a few too many threads, but frankly, the board is otherwise pretty dead this time of year. You're making yourself look just as bad by whining about it in every thread. If this was during the season, I'd agree with you. Since it's not, just ignore his threads if they don't appeal to you. Better yet, add something to the board by starting a conversation that posters find interesting enough to respond to.
herodotus

Postby _lh » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:34 am

herodotus wrote:He's probably started a few too many threads, but frankly, the board is otherwise pretty dead this time of year. You're making yourself look just as bad by whining about it in every thread. If this was during the season, I'd agree with you. Since it's not, just ignore his threads if they don't appeal to you. Better yet, add something to the board by starting a conversation that posters find interesting enough to respond to.

There is a dedicated board on this site for off topic discussions. Most of his stuff belongs there and if you or others want to read it, go there.
Xavier
_lh

Postby DudeAnon » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:26 am

Fieldhouse has autism.
Xavier

2018 Big East Champs
DudeAnon

Postby ArmyVet » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:07 pm

I wondered when someone might say something about this but since it's the offseason I don't mind much. I would suggest to _lh that you use the foe feature on the board and you won't see any more of his posts.
ArmyVet

Postby _lh » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:11 pm

ArmyVet wrote:I wondered when someone might say something about this but since it's the offseason I don't mind much. I would suggest to _lh that you use the foe feature on the board and you won't see any more of his posts.

I don't want them on this board. They are off topic and that is where they belong. I don't visit the off topic board.
Xavier
_lh

Postby Hall2012 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:10 pm

I disagree. While most of the threads haven't interested me enough to read them, the title of the board is "Big East Basketball" and for the most part his history threads have been related to "Big East Basketball." The off-topic thread is more meant for things like the discussion of other schools/conferences and things totally unrelated to the Big East or basketball in any way. Like other poster's have said, it's kind of a dead period where there isn't much else to discuss, so let him carry on. If you don't like it, don't read it.
Seton Hall Pirates
Big East Tournament Champions: 1991, 1993, 2016
Big East Regular Season Champions: 1992, 1993, 2020
Hall2012

Postby trephin » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:48 pm

The mods could pre fix his threads like they do with crawfish.
trephin

Postby NJRedman » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:08 pm

trephin wrote:The mods could pre fix his threads like they do with crawfish.

Why? It's the offseason, who is he bothering? Not everyone finds it annoying.
NJRedman

Postby _lh » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:03 pm

NJRedman wrote:
trephin wrote:The mods could pre fix his threads like they do with crawfish.

Why? It's the offseason, who is he bothering? Not everyone finds it annoying.

He is a troll and the majority of his threads are indeed off topic to Big East Basketball. There is an off topic board on this site and most of this threads should be started there or moved there by the mods, that's why. If you like them, go read them on the off topic board.
Xavier
_lh

Next

Return to Big East basketball message board