History of Stuff That Should Be on the Off Topic Board

The home for Big East hoops

Re: History of Stuff That Should Be on the Off Topic Board

Postby _lh » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:58 am

I'm not whining about anything. Why have an off topic forum if posters and mods don't put stuff like the majority of FF's crap posts there as they are indeed off topic.

If you like them, visit that forum and get your panties out of the bunch you have them in on what concerns or does not concern me.
Xavier
_lh

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby NJRedman » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:13 pm

_lh wrote:I'm not whining about anything. Why have an off topic forum if posters and mods don't put stuff like the majority of FF's crap posts there as they are indeed off topic.

If you like them, visit that forum and get your panties out of the bunch you have them in on what concerns or does not concern me.

The history of the conference is off topic? Really? This thread is off topic, why isn't it in the off topic section? You're the one crying about this so no ones panties are in a bunch but yours.
NJRedman

Postby _lh » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:17 pm

NJRedman wrote:
_lh wrote:I'm not whining about anything. Why have an off topic forum if posters and mods don't put stuff like the majority of FF's crap posts there as they are indeed off topic.

The history of the conference is off topic? Really? This thread is off topic, why isn't it in the off topic section? You're the one crying about this so no ones panties are in a bunch but yours.

The history of BE schools is off topic. The history of them in the BE is not. Pretty simple now go work on those panties.
Xavier
_lh

Postby NJRedman » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:29 pm

_lh wrote:
NJRedman wrote:

The history of BE schools is off topic. The history of them in the BE is not. Pretty simple now go work on those panties.

Okay, once you go make a list of all the rules you want in place.
NJRedman

Postby _lh » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:34 pm

No need for a list. There already is an off topic forum for off topic posts like most of FF's offerings. No reason why he can't post them there and if he doesn't there is no reason the mods can't move it over there.
Xavier
_lh

Postby X-man » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:40 pm

HOH posters need to know that _lh has a history of posting on Xavier and A10 boards that is just as annoying to Xavier fans as FF (aka Muddy) has been on the old A10 board. He's like a dog with a bone who won't let go no matter how trivial the disagreement. My advice is to ignore _lh just as we Xavier fans (other than _lh) learned to ignore Muddy.
Xavier will surprise. Never count them out of the Dance.
X-man

Postby _lh » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:36 am

X-man wrote:HOH posters need to know that _lh has a history of posting on Xavier and A10 boards that is just as annoying to Xavier fans as FF (aka Muddy) has been on the old A10 board. He's like a dog with a bone who won't let go no matter how trivial the disagreement. My advice is to ignore _lh just as we Xavier fans (other than _lh) learned to ignore Muddy.

If only we could all be as awesome as you. :roll:
Xavier
_lh

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board