History of the Big East Member Institutions

The home for Big East hoops

Re: History of the Big East Member Institutions

Postby NJRedman » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:47 pm

_lh wrote:
Fieldhouse Flyer wrote:.
_lh - please try to stay on topic.

Your five posts on this thread have nothing whatsoever to do with the History of the Big East Member Institutions.

Thank you very much.

Delete your off topic thread and re-post it if you want in the appropriate off topic portion of this site.

You're not a mod guy, you're a poster who never actually posts so why should anyone listen to your demands? Also how are threads about the history of the member schools and the conference off topic?
NJRedman

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby jaxalum » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:07 am

A little context might be in order concerning "fieldhouseflyer" a.k.a. "Muddy Waters" aka “Crawfishbucket”

When X was in the A-10, on the A-10 forum, Fieldhouse/Muddy demonstrated a severe loathing, abhorrence, jealousy, and an absurdly toxic obsession with everything Xavier related. He’s a pathological justifier for everything Dayton, but in regards to Xavier, it was a sickness to how far he would go to slander and smear Xavier. He scoured the Internet night and day in his Moms basement to uncover even the slightest piece of info that displayed Xavier in a negative light. He cherry picked info, posted info out of context, data dumped, posted page long rebuttals to a Xavier fans post in which he went sentence by sentence of the X fans post, and attempted to disparage or discredit said post by lying, taking the sentence out of context, and he flat out posted lies about anything and everything, if it could somehow be related to Xavier.

Stevers B.S. is kids play next to what this overzealous fanatic is capable of. The things he posted concerning X are so unbelievably erratic, over the top negative falsehoods, it’s incredibly difficult to believe a person is capable of writing such pathological sewage. I sincerely believe a professional would dual diagnose him as possessing both psychopathic and sociopathic tendencies i.e. his personality manifests anti-social behavior, extreme egocentricity, one who lacks a social compass, is incapable of accountability for their lapses/mistakes, and an inability to learn from past experiences. HE'S BEEN KICKED OFF OF EVERY DAYTON BOARD AS WELL AS THE A-10 BOARD. Do you realize how difficult it is to be a Dayton fan, the majority of which are already shockingly delusional as to their programs standing on the national landscape, and to have your own fans become so disgusted with your constant bluster and overall bullsh#t that they ban you for life? I thought it to be impossible, yet Fieldhouse/Muddy accomplished this impossible feat on all the Dayton boards as well as the A-10 forum.

For the real Big East members, take a look at every one of his posts/threads. The manipulative little f#ck has one of three agendas;

-To discredit/berate Xavier in any way.
-To present Dayton in the best possible light.
-Both if possible.

These agendas don’t always present themselves right away, as he does not want to get kicked off of another board. So he plays nice with the other member schools, or starts a thread that seems innocuous, his lips firmly planted on the conference or other Big East schools ass…..they start relatively agreeable. Then his agenda presents itself. Examples:

**History of the Big East Instituions:
First, why the f#ck is a Dayton fan posting something about a conference he has zero affiliation with. Secondly, he proclaims that he has always loved the Big East. In the ten years that he was on the A-10 board, he never ONCE mentioned anything concerning the Big East(nose firmly planted up other member schools asses). Then his true agenda shines through…….”Xaviers lack of history compared to the other nine schools”. The rest of his posts attack Xaviers purported lack of history.

“you would have noticed that Xavier's is seriously lacking compared to those of the other nine schools, and it looks more like a high-school marketing campaign than a History of a proud Catholic university whose traditions date back to 1831. One of you Xavier fans might bring that to the attention of XU's marketing department.” -Fieldhouse/Muddy/Crawfish

**History of the NIT and NCAA Tournament.

It starts out Big East dominant, but he slowly starts to add statistics that include Dayton. Listing the NIT champions and runner ups and the final polls from 55-56 and he happens to bold out Dayton on one list, and the final rankings also has Dayton. Go figure. Cinderella stories that include Dayton. A whole paragraph of him bitching and moaning about Dayton playing a play in game. The tool forgot to mention that the play in game was in Dayton. It was the other team that was royally f#cked, playing a real “away” game in the NCAA tournament. And then a whole article about Dayton revisiting their roots in the NIT(who gives a shit???). There is plenty more, it just becomes tiresome calling out this complete asshat.

**History of NCAA Conference and Realignment

The agenda here is just too obvious.

I love this board, this conference and all the teams in it. You could even say that I’m protective of the Big East and her members. And I know that if another members team is being disparaged by a troll /old rival, I’m ripe to rip them a new assh#le, which I have.

My apologies for the length of this post. We all love our basketball, and it’s a passionate hobby that takes us away from the real world of bills, babies, and business. This “guy” absolutely ruined the A-10 board to such an extent that it became unreadable. And it pissed me off, and MANY others, that this f#cker robbed us of a piece of that hobby/passion. You could not put him on ignore because he posted on EVERY thread constantly. Now, he’s slithering his way onto this board. I don’t want this cancer to ruin this board to…………he will.
Xavier
jaxalum

Postby _lh » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:41 am

NJRedman wrote:
_lh wrote:
Fieldhouse Flyer wrote:.
_lh - please try to stay on topic.

Your five posts on this thread have nothing whatsoever to do with the History of the Big East Member Institutions.

Thank you very much.

Delete your off topic thread and re-post it if you want in the appropriate off topic portion of this site.

You're not a mod guy, you're a poster who never actually posts so why should anyone listen to your demands? Also how are threads about the history of the member schools and the conference off topic?

I'm right, that's why. It's not basketball related. There is an off topic area for stuff about the histories of the universities. Now if his one thread was the history of the basketball programs, that would be on topic.
Xavier
_lh

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board