Rise and Fall of ESPN

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Rise and Fall of ESPN

Postby MullinMayhem » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:22 pm

NJRedman wrote:
bluejayfanatic wrote:Mullin, I'm not arguing with you over this. Color me shocked that a white middle-aged man doesn't understand the perspective of people who grew up in and experienced life in America as a racial minority. They get to express their opinion just like you get to. Quit using the decline in ESPN's subscriptions (which isn't unique to ESPN, btw) as an opportunity to martyr yourself and project your irrelevant, over-fed, under-read Breitbart trash opinions on a BIG EAST MESSAGE BOARD. GTFO.

He's not middle aged, hes like 25. There are a lot of younger conservative douches like that in NYC. They were raised in the aftermath of 9/11 where cops and firefighters and soldiers are held up like captain america and superman that can do no wrong and anyone questioning them is an evil bastard who is out to destroy the country. A big ol dash of xenophobia and islamicphobia mixed in for just the right spice of hate.

Speaking of “Islamophobia”, 8 killed in the city today from Islamic terrorist. I didn’t know it was considered a “phobia” to want to avoid beheadings, planes flying into towers, bombings, and being mowed down by a car. Now that is an interesting take indeed.
MullinMayhem

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby NJRedman » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:38 pm

MullinMayhem wrote:
NJRedman wrote:
He's not middle aged, hes like 25. There are a lot of younger conservative douches like that in NYC. They were raised in the aftermath of 9/11 where cops and firefighters and soldiers are held up like captain america and superman that can do no wrong and anyone questioning them is an evil bastard who is out to destroy the country. A big ol dash of xenophobia and islamicphobia mixed in for just the right spice of hate.

Speaking of “Islamophobia”, 8 killed in the city today from Islamic terrorist. I didn’t know it was considered a “phobia” to want to avoid beheadings, planes flying into towers, bombings, and being mowed down by a car. Now that is an interesting take indeed.

Okay troll, lets kick this guy out before the season starts shall we? No need for another season of his bi-polar BS.
NJRedman

Postby MullinMayhem » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:51 pm

NJRedman wrote:
MullinMayhem wrote:
NJRedman wrote:

Okay troll, lets kick this guy out before the season starts shall we? No need for another season of his bi-polar BS.

When you can’t beat em, quick ban em!
MullinMayhem

Postby NJRedman » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:00 pm

MullinMayhem wrote:
NJRedman wrote:
MullinMayhem wrote:

When you can’t beat em, quick ban em!

Beat you? In what? Crazy shit thats completely unrelated to basketball? You've already been banned and created a new account to get around it nut job! Take your pills and chill out.
NJRedman

Postby MUPanther » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:06 pm

I suggest everyone to move on to basketball, because the name calling on one is actually name calling on more than you think.
Marquette Season Ticket Holder at Fiserv Forum
Milwaukee Panther Season Ticket Holder at UWM Panther Arena (MECCA)
MUPanther

Postby bluejayfanatic » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:16 pm

MullinMayhem wrote:Speaking of “Islamophobia”, 8 killed in the city today from Islamic terrorist. I didn’t know it was considered a “phobia” to want to avoid beheadings, planes flying into towers, bombings, and being mowed down by a car. Now that is an interesting take indeed.

I want to avoid me and hundreds of concert-goers from being mowed down by old white men so what race or religion should I discriminate against?
bluejayfanatic

Postby DudeAnon » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:58 pm

MUPanther wrote:I suggest everyone to move on to basketball, because the name calling on one is actually name calling on more than you think.

?
Xavier

2018 Big East Champs
DudeAnon

Postby Red Rooster » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:04 pm

MUPanther wrote:I suggest everyone to move on to basketball, because the name calling on one is actually name calling on more than you think.

If you're not familiar with MullinMayhem, he's SJHooper. He's came up with countless pseudonyms on here to circumvent the forum. Reason being because mods have delayed his posts under his screennames because of his foolishness. So, he invent other monikers, in order for his posts to show up real time.

He's been banned numerous times from the two, most popular St. John's boards. He still posts on both sites under (guess it) different monikers. I know who is on both sites, but whatever. He's been banned because he can't follow rules and he alienates many on the forums.

Fallacies, contradiction, hypocrisy, feigning victim, know-it-all (he doesn't know NEARLY half of what he assume he knows), etc are up his alley. Oh! Being a narcissistic tool and bigot (which, has gotten him banned a time or two on Redmen.com) sounds familiar, too.

Sheesh.
Red Rooster

Postby NJRedman » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:06 pm

Red Rooster wrote:

If you're not familiar with MullinMayhem, he's SJHooper. He's came up with countless pseudonyms on here to circumvent the forum. Reason being because mods have delayed his posts under his screennames because of his foolishness. So, he invent other monikers, in order for his posts to show up real time.

He's been banned numerous times from the two, most popular St. John's boards. He still posts on both sites under (guess it) different monikers. I know who is on both sites, but whatever. He's been banned because he can't follow rules and he alienates many on the forums.

Fallacies, contradiction, hypocrisy, feigning victim, know-it-all (he doesn't know NEARLY half of what he assume he knows), etc are up his alley. Oh! Being a narcissistic tool and bigot (which, has gotten him banned a time or two on Redmen.com) sounds familiar, too.

Sheesh.

Don't forget when he tweeted some obscenities at a high school recruit and got called out on from the recruit AND the SJU Coaching staff.
NJRedman

Postby ConnersvilleBulldog » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:27 am

Not to derail this thread or anything...

But unsurprisingly, ESPN's Jeff Borzello predicts only 4 Big East teams will make the tournament.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basket ... ll-preview
"On paper, people tell us we're nothing. But we're still playing for a national championship. We … are … still … here." - Joel Cornette
ConnersvilleBulldog

PreviousNext

Return to Big East basketball message board