4 years ago - Butler, Creighton, Xavier joined Big East

The home for Big East hoops

Re: 4 years ago - Butler, Creighton, Xavier joined Big East

Postby GumbyDamnit! » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:48 pm

Gtmo is like a crazy uncle...just enjoy the drunk antics and put all of the over the top comments into its proper place and perspective. I thoroughly enjoy his submissions when viewed through that lens.

He's like Dorothy, hoping to get back to Kansas by clicking his heels and repeating the same yearly predictions over and over, hoping that one year it will take him to where he wants to go. Of course, in this scenario Gtmo, Jay Wright is the Wizard and he isn't in the mood to give out hearts, brains and courage to any of the others. :D
Go Nova!
GumbyDamnit!

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby jfan » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:54 pm

GumbyDamnit! wrote:Gtmo is like a crazy uncle...just enjoy the drunk antics and put all of the over the top comments into its proper place and perspective. I thoroughly enjoy his submissions when viewed through that lens.

He's like Dorothy, hoping to get back to Kansas by clicking his heels and repeating the same yearly predictions over and over, hoping that one year it will take him to where he wants to go. Of course, in this scenario Gtmo, Jay Wright is the Wizard and he isn't in the mood to give out hearts, brains and courage to any of the others. :D
How about some of his players!?
CREIGHTON
jfan

Postby GumbyDamnit! » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:05 pm

jfan wrote:
GumbyDamnit! wrote:Gtmo is like a crazy uncle...just enjoy the drunk antics and put all of the over the top comments into its proper place and perspective. I thoroughly enjoy his submissions when viewed through that lens.

Jay recruits the guys that already have those things in spades.
Go Nova!
GumbyDamnit!

Postby ArmyVet » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:53 pm

Agree. Gtmo's post almost always make me laugh.
ArmyVet

Postby jfan » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:10 pm

GumbyDamnit! wrote:
jfan wrote:

Jay recruits the guys that already have those things in spades.
I meant give the rest of us some of his players
CREIGHTON
jfan

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board