SJHooper Pisses Off Recruits on Twitter

The home for Big East hoops

Re: SJHooper Pisses Off Recruits on Twitter

Postby SJHooper » Sat May 20, 2017 12:37 pm

Rooster, your opinion of me as some random guy on an internet sports forum doesn't even matter to me as much as my choice of body wash from CVS. Wilson will choose tonight and no one's comment on twitter is going to change anything. He said himself "what I said on IG doesn't determine my future" so why would what I said or anyone else said change it?

R-e-l-a-x
SJHooper

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Amase2 » Sat May 20, 2017 2:29 pm

The guy never fails to impress.
Last edited by Amase2 on Sat May 20, 2017 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amase2

Postby Red Rooster » Sat May 20, 2017 3:06 pm

SJHooper wrote:Rooster, your opinion of me as some random guy on an internet sports forum doesn't even matter to me as much as my choice of body wash from CVS. Wilson will choose tonight and no one's comment on twitter is going to change anything. He said himself "what I said on IG doesn't determine my future" so why would what I said or anyone else said change it?

R-e-l-a-x

My opinion of you does bother you or you wouldn't attempt to defend yourself at every turn. Stop telling me or anyone else for that matter to "relax," when it's really you who needs to relax. You're always feigning victim and placing your personality on others. You're also trying to deflect and minimize blame. You just don't get it.

You're certainly a piece of work.
Red Rooster

Postby Friarsfan94 » Sat May 20, 2017 5:21 pm

I find it comical how later in the twitter thread he starts arguing with UCONN fans and states that Ponds and Lovett are a better backcourt than De'Aaron Fox and Malik Monk...now that is funny.
Friarsfan94

Postby adoraz » Sat May 20, 2017 5:42 pm

He just committed to SJU. Hooper, you're an idiot.
Johnnies
adoraz

Postby sju88grad » Sat May 20, 2017 5:43 pm

adoraz wrote:He just committed to SJU. Hooper, you're an idiot.

Agreed. Hooper please go away. You are an embarrassment.
sju88grad

Postby ecasadoSBU » Sat May 20, 2017 6:02 pm

Stony Brook Red, Connecticut Blue, and Big East basketball!
ecasadoSBU

Postby Red Rooster » Sat May 20, 2017 6:58 pm

SJHooper wrote:You guys are being ridiculous. Out of hundreds if not thousands of similar comments on Twitter and he happened to reply to mine which was also linked with other replies mind you. Nothing I said was earth shattering. If you think a top 100 4 star recruit is going to have his decision affected by a random fan on Twitter you are just not being sane. I should not tweet any recruits at all unless it's 100% positive, but I stand by the fact that they were nothing out of the ordinary. Remember to use your critical thinking people...look at the person who started this thread. Is he biased? Does he have a bone to pick? Is he even-keeled? Does he have a tendency to exaggerate my every post? Enough said there.

I tweeted him good luck wherever he ends up and apologized. I believe there was some major football recruit looking at Alabama and some Bama fan made a racist remark and he said he decided not to commit there because of it. Let's not muddy the waters and act like my 2 comments on twitter were anything significant. I said 1) Have fun playing Tulane and other AAC foes and 2) After he said he was UConn bound on Instagram live and he backpedaled I said "What do you expect him to say?". If this is significant to you, then you better be careful...you know what they say about people involving rocks and glass houses.

Here you are again trying to justify your actions with your narcissistic-type behavior.

Really! Just STFU!
Red Rooster

Postby NJRedman » Sat May 20, 2017 10:12 pm

Despite Hoopers best efforts and BS excuses the kids signs with St. John's.

Hey Hoop, maybe you should just keep your mouth shut around recruits okay? Maybe just keep your mouth shut around anyone associated with the school or program?
NJRedman

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board