Bluiett - Misdemeanor For Possession Of Pot In Indiana...

The home for Big East hoops

Postby HoosierPal » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:39 am

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/college/xavier/2017/04/10/report-trevon-bluiett-arrested-hamilton-county-drug-charge/100306280/

Before all you Potheads get excited, 'No Big Deal everyone does it', this is illegal in Indiana. Period. Next question.
Doing 20+ over the speed limit,while toked up, is stupid.

Macura, Davis and now Bluiett, all in one year. Seems like Mack needs to get control of his players.
HoosierPal

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Xavier Player Arrested

Postby EMT » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:17 am

Chris Mack needs to institute drivers ed.
EMT

Postby NJRedman » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:43 am

HoosierPal wrote:http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/college/xavier/2017/04/10/report-trevon-bluiett-arrested-hamilton-county-drug-charge/100306280/

Before all you Potheads get excited, 'No Big Deal everyone does it', this is illegal in Indiana. Period. Next question.

Macura, Davis and now Bluiett, all in one year. Seems like Mack needs to get control of his players.

Hahahaha we're sorry Mr. Pence, some of us don't see either as that big of a deal. You never did 80 in a 60 on a highway/turnpike/freeway?
NJRedman

Re: Bluiett - Misdemeanor For Possession of Pot In Indiana..

Postby billyjack » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:52 pm

I changed the title of this thread to describe the offense.

I agree with Redman. Unless he was endangereing someone or it was a DUI, then no big deal.
Providence
billyjack

Re: Bluiett - Misdemeanor For Possession Of Pot In Indiana..

Postby BEXU » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:34 pm

His parents are both Ex-Marines. He probably begged the cops to keep him @ the police station.
BEXU

Postby cu blujs » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:12 pm

75 in a 55 is not endangering anyone? It never ceases to amaze me the stupidity of some people -- I have an ounce of pot on me and my car will reek of pot when I role the window down so let's see what I can do to get some cop's attention.
cu blujs

Postby milksteak » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:41 pm

NJRedman wrote:
HoosierPal wrote:http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/college/xavier/2017/04/10/report-trevon-bluiett-arrested-hamilton-county-drug-charge/100306280/

Hahahaha we're sorry Mr. Pence, some of us don't see either as that big of a deal. You never did 80 in a 60 on a highway/turnpike/freeway?

I mean yes. We've probably all sped like that at some point.

But...driving 20mph over the speed limit while presumably high is a pretty big deal. Indiana pot laws are dumb as hell, but driving under the influence is inexcusable. Period.
"I am a penned-up, leashed dog right now, and I can't wait to get started for Butler University."
- Barry Collier, August 1, 2006
milksteak

Postby DudeAnon » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:33 pm

Lock him up and throw away the key. Damn potheads ruining this fine country
Xavier

2018 Big East Champs
DudeAnon

Postby Savannah Jay » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:03 pm

milksteak wrote:But...driving 20mph over the speed limit while presumably high is a pretty big deal. Indiana pot laws are dumb as hell, but driving under the influence is inexcusable. Period.

Was he high? The article I read said nothing about driving under the influence. It only stated that he was charged with possession.
Savannah Jay

Postby xavierfano8 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:23 pm

milksteak wrote:
NJRedman wrote:

I mean yes. We've probably all sped like that at some point.

But...driving 20mph over the speed limit while presumably high is a pretty big deal. Indiana pot laws are dumb as hell, but driving under the influence is inexcusable. Period.

Why is he presumably high?
Xavier University '12
xavierfano8

Next

Return to Big East basketball message board