Chris Holtmann

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Chris Holtmann

Postby CrawfishBucket » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:20 am

Holtmann is an ominous figure.

It seems like Ohio State has weighed in on a lot of primary recruits and the results have not been good for our conference. St Johns has been on Luther for years and Ohio State just swoops in and takes him. Nevermind the effect he's had on Butler, who hasn't gained the signature of anyone this cycle. I fully expect Vall to find some recruits under the radar.
Georgetown
CrawfishBucket

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby CrawfishBucket » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:09 pm

CrawfishBucket wrote:Holtmann is an ominous figure.

It seems like Ohio State has weighed in on a lot of primary recruits and the results have not been good for our conference. St Johns has been on Luther for years and Ohio State just swoops in and takes him. Nevermind the effect he's had on Butler, who hasn't gained the signature of anyone this cycle. I fully expect Vall to find some recruits under the radar.

Cooper Neese has decided to transfer from Butler. I wonder if he shows up at OSU like Kyle Young.

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/co ... 744029001/
Georgetown
CrawfishBucket

Postby milksteak » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:22 am

CrawfishBucket wrote:
CrawfishBucket wrote:I wonder if he shows up at OSU like Kyle Young.

He’s buddies with Kyle Young, so it’s possible. My guess is Indiana State. There’s talk he’s homesick and was having trouble fitting in. He wasn’t going to get many minutes at Butler this year, so I’m not sure Ohio State is a better fit. But we’ll see.
"I am a penned-up, leashed dog right now, and I can't wait to get started for Butler University."
- Barry Collier, August 1, 2006
milksteak

Postby HoosierPal » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:41 am

milksteak wrote:
CrawfishBucket wrote:
CrawfishBucket wrote:I wonder if he shows up at OSU like Kyle Young.

He’s buddies with Kyle Young, so it’s possible. My guess is Indiana State. There’s talk he’s homesick and was having trouble fitting in. He wasn’t going to get many minutes at Butler this year, so I’m not sure Ohio State is a better fit. But we’ll see.

Sycamores #1,with Ball State and Evansville #2 and #2A.
Never count someone's minutes before the season starts, because you never know what is going to happen. Campbell Donovan just became a little more important.
HoosierPal

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board