OT: Eddie and the Cruisers

The home for Big East hoops

Postby Bill Marsh » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:24 pm

Anyone a fan of the cult classic movie "Eddie and the Cruisers"?

The legendary Rhode Island band, John Cafferty & The Beaver Brown Band, who did the music for both Eddie & The Cruisers movies, will be in Kingston, RI at the Court House Arts Center on April 1. Catch them if you can. 8-)
Bill Marsh

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: OT: Eddie and the Cruisers

Postby billyjack » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:37 pm

Bill Marsh wrote:Anyone a fan of the cult classic movie "Eddie and the Cruisers"?

The legendary Rhode Island band, John Cafferty & The Beaver Brown Band, who did the music for both Eddie & The Cruisers movies, will be in Kingston, RI at the Court House Arts Center on April 1. Catch them if you can. 8-)

Hey Bill, I think the second time I got to second base, John Cafferty was on the radio. Had a couple of popular songs. Thanks for nice memory.
;)
Providence
billyjack

Postby ArmyVet » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:19 pm

billyjack wrote:
Bill Marsh wrote:Anyone a fan of the cult classic movie "Eddie and the Cruisers"?

Hey Bill, I think the second time I got to second base, John Cafferty was on the radio. Had a couple of popular songs. Thanks for nice memory.
;)

Damn near spit out my drink reading that. TMI bro.
ArmyVet

Postby Savannah Jay » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:42 pm

billyjack wrote:

;)

"Whey you slip to the dark side you cross that line..."
Savannah Jay

Postby ecasadoSBU » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:43 pm

billyjack wrote:

;)

:lol: :lol:
Stony Brook Red, Connecticut Blue, and Big East basketball!
ecasadoSBU

Postby Xudash » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:50 pm

ArmyVet wrote:
billyjack wrote:

;)

Damn near spit out my drink reading that. TMI bro.

Tender Years!

Why were you called out at third base? Too funny.
XAVIER
Xudash

Postby TrueBlueJay » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:17 pm

There were two of them??
TrueBlueJay

Postby billyjack » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:40 pm

Xudash wrote:
billyjack wrote:

;)

Tender Years!

Why were you called out at third base? Too funny.

Thanks guys. John Cafferty could only get me so far... it was a lot to ask of the guy. But maybe a month later Prince and the "Purple Rain" soundtrack took care of everything. Also, she owned a new-style cassette player that allowed a continuous loop to Side B and back again for hours, high-tech in 1985... so that was helpful too!
;)
Providence
billyjack

Return to Big East basketball message board