Tough Break For The ACC...

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Tough Break For The ACC...

Postby GumbyDamnit! » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:36 am

Bill Marsh wrote:
Maybe I know your mom. Brooklyn's like a small town. Everyone knows everyone. What HS did she go to? What parish was she from?

Bill Marsh asking Hall some very shady questions on HLOH. Love it.

:shock:

Go Nova!
GumbyDamnit!

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Bill Marsh » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:59 am

GumbyDamnit! wrote:
Bill Marsh wrote:
Maybe I know your mom. Brooklyn's like a small town. Everyone knows everyone. What HS did she go to? What parish was she from?

Bill Marsh asking Hall some very shady questions on HLOH. Love it.

:shock:

Gotta love the Ladies Man. :lol:

One of the best ongoing skits SNL ever did. The whole cast at that time was insanely good. Miss those guys. :(
Bill Marsh

Postby SJHooper » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:40 am

I used to be more concerned that the ACC would steal MSG from us, but after being there for the G'Town v. SJ game, I was very pleased. What does it say when you have 2 of the worst teams in the conference packing the Garden producing a raucous atmosphere? Even finishing 8th, there is so much buzz. I got back to work the day after the game and several people are talking about it..."did you see that fight?!". Just imagine if St. John's and G'Town were both ranked heading into the BET at the Garden. The energy from the 80's is still there just waiting to explode again. Other than Cuse, Duke, and UNC, who in the ACC could draw like that? Would 2 of the worst teams from the ACC draw like that? No way. It's just special...you look at the logo at midcourt we've been there for 35 years for the BET. We just sent 7 teams...70% of our conference to the NCAA's. Not sure you could ask for much more at this point.
SJHooper

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board