Hoyas Review

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Hoyas Review

Postby Red Rooster » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:51 pm

NJRedman wrote:
anXUfan wrote:If Georgetown or JT3 are going to make a move, I hope they do it soon before the best candidates come of the board.

They aren't making a move. The power that be need JT3 to truly flame out so they can tell Big John they gave his kid a shot to turn it around. They are pretty much already giving up on next season. Another 9th or 10th place finish will allow them to make the move without as much political blowback.

Exactly! They aren't making a move. Their staff was out recruiting a 2017 kid yesterday. Does that sounds like a program that is ready to move on?
Red Rooster

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby anXUfan » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:41 pm

I take full credit for recent developments.
anXUfan

Postby OmahaGuy » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:50 pm

He's gone!! I'm very interested in seeing who Georgetown hires. It's a great job. A world-class school in a world-class city and you're coaching the conferences most prestigious program.
OmahaGuy

Postby CrawfishBucket » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:06 pm

OmahaGuy wrote:He's gone!! I'm very interested in seeing who Georgetown hires. It's a great job. A world-class school in a world-class city and you're coaching the conferences most prestigious program.

Not happy about today but it needed to be done.
Georgetown
CrawfishBucket

Postby NJRedman » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:20 pm

Well I was wrong and i'm man enough to admit it. I didn't think the Hoyas had the hutzpah to pull the trigger.
NJRedman

Postby Omaha1 » Tue May 02, 2017 4:56 pm

Akoy Agau will graduate and transfer from Georgetown. He's an Omaha native so I wouldn't be surprised if he landed at Nebraska next season as they are in dire need of help and playing time should be plentiful.
Nebraska by birth, Creighton by choice.
Omaha1

Postby Doge McDermott » Wed May 03, 2017 11:19 am

Omaha1 wrote:Akoy Agau will graduate and transfer from Georgetown. He's an Omaha native so I wouldn't be surprised if he landed at Nebraska next season as they are in dire need of help and playing time should be plentiful.

Didn't they take away a scholie from his brother? I thought there was really bad blood between them.
Doge McDermott

Postby gtmoBlue » Wed May 03, 2017 4:39 pm

No. The Fuskers pulled an offer from Omaha South kid Aguek Arop, who at one time was considered the best in the state.
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
"Top tier teams rarely have true "down" years and find a way to stay relevant every year." - Adoraz

Creighton
gtmoBlue

Postby hoyahooligan » Fri May 05, 2017 8:55 am

Omaha1 wrote:Akoy Agau will graduate and transfer from Georgetown. He's an Omaha native so I wouldn't be surprised if he landed at Nebraska next season as they are in dire need of help and playing time should be plentiful.

Word from a family friend of his is he will not be going to Nebraska.
hoyahooligan

Postby JohnW22 » Sun May 07, 2017 1:53 pm

Hoyas land 6'1 Grad transfer Trey Dickerson from South Dakota. Struggled for minutes when at Iowa but seems like a player that will come in and know his role.
XU
JohnW22

PreviousNext

Return to Big East basketball message board