Big East Tournament Seed Watch

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Big East Tournament Seed Watch

Postby Jet915 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:11 pm

I LOVE this bracket for Creighton. Although PC is on a tear, we match up better against them compared to Marquette and Hall. Then we have Butler possibly next which we play well against.
Jet915

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby EMT » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:19 pm

Jet915 wrote:I LOVE this bracket for Creighton. Although PC is on a tear, we match up better against them compared to Marquette and Hall. Then we have Butler possibly next which we play well against.

That's funny because PC loves this bracket as well.
EMT

Postby gtmoBlue » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:24 pm

Congrats to Prov, SH, & Marquette - battling to the end, improving both their BET & NCAA (bid) seeding.
Good to see teams fighting to the finish...and winning.

Good luck to all in the BET. gtmoBlue
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
"Top tier teams rarely have true "down" years and find a way to stay relevant every year." - Adoraz

Creighton
gtmoBlue

Postby Jet915 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:16 pm

EMT wrote:
Jet915 wrote:I LOVE this bracket for Creighton. Although PC is on a tear, we match up better against them compared to Marquette and Hall. Then we have Butler possibly next which we play well against.

Haha, I don't think anyone wants to play Nova, that's probably why.
Jet915

Postby FriarJ » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:39 pm

Creighton fans already talking about Butler. Gotta love it. Amazing gumption considering our history with them. Are you Holy Land of Hoops on Twitter? If so you have been taking a beating recently from PC fans.
FriarJ

Postby FriarsForever » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:50 pm

FriarJ wrote:Creighton fans already talking about Butler. Gotta love it. Amazing gumption considering our history with them. Are you Holy Land of Hoops on Twitter? If so you have been taking a beating recently from PC fans.

Deservedly so. The holyland twitter account tweeted their predictions and actually picked Providence to finish after DePaul in dead last. This entire board sans the Friar fans needs to decide if they like their crow baked or fried.
FriarsForever

Postby EMT » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:38 am

Jet915 wrote:
EMT wrote:

Haha, I don't think anyone wants to play Nova, that's probably why.

Not looking that far ahead. While Seton Hall, MU and Creighton are all close, I like our chances against you guys than the other two. I fully expect a Nova-Butler final this year.

This might we warped thinking but I'd prefer to make the tourney and avoid the 8-9 game. If that means getting in and losing to Creighton or Butler, I'll take it. I can't see PC getting higher than 8-9 this year.
EMT

Postby gosports1 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:58 am

much rather have 10 seed than 8 or 9. cant see pc getting 7 or higher unless they win BE and go through butler and nova in dong so. even then not sure they would get 7 or higher
gosports1

Postby Novachap » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:19 pm

Hey Jays fans.... I am in Omaha over the next couple of days for business. Staying downtown, where's a good place to watch the Big East tournament games? Thanks.
Novachap

Postby JohnW22 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:36 pm

gosports1 wrote:much rather have 10 seed than 8 or 9. cant see pc getting 7 or higher unless they win BE and go through butler and nova in dong so. even then not sure they would get 7 or higher

If Providence wins the Big East tournament with wins over the right teams I wouldn't be shocked to see them get a 6 seed. At the way they're playing I wouldn't be shocked to see them win the BET
XU
JohnW22

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board