Creighton vs. Xavier

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Creighton vs. Xavier

Postby Novachap » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:32 pm

Gtmo... hitting the sauce early tonight I see. Keep hope alive!
Novachap

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby dakphonics » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:22 pm

Another close, well contested X/CU game tonight! Go jays!!
dakphonics

Postby Xudash » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:10 am

Congrats to the Bluejays.

Don't you dare miss from the arc tomorrow evening!
XAVIER
Xudash

Postby CURx » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:11 am

I just watched the last 30 second flurry again and was curious as to what coach Mack for Xavier was so mad about? He was yelling at someone but it didn't appear to be refs nor Coach Mac for Creighton. Any ideas?
CURx

Postby Omaha1 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:18 am

CURx wrote:I just watched the last 30 second flurry again and was curious as to what coach Mack for Xavier was so mad about? He was yelling at someone but it didn't appear to be refs nor Coach Mac for Creighton. Any ideas?

No joke. I watched it again and just came here to ask exactly the same question. He has a choirboy look but got caught on air dropping some pretty loud verbal F bombs. And at the end of the game he was shouting at somebody either at the scores table or behind it.
Nebraska by birth, Creighton by choice.
Omaha1

Postby anXUfan » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:23 am

Good luck to both teams tomorrow.
anXUfan

Postby thebigeXpress » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:12 am

Omaha1 wrote:
CURx wrote:I just watched the last 30 second flurry again and was curious as to what coach Mack for Xavier was so mad about? He was yelling at someone but it didn't appear to be refs nor Coach Mac for Creighton. Any ideas?

No joke. I watched it again and just came here to ask exactly the same question. He has a choirboy look but got caught on air dropping some pretty loud verbal F bombs. And at the end of the game he was shouting at somebody either at the scores table or behind it.

From what I'm reading it appears he was very upset with the timekeeper but it would've only amounted to .3 or .4 seconds which isn't that much to throw a fit. This was an excellent game and it just seems like it was a big shot after big shot. This league is pure class. From Nova to DePaul I enjoy every game. We'll be rivals but never enemies. I want Nova to get the top 1 seed but I want you guys to get 5 seed or better. After tomorrow I'll be rooting for my Musketeers and , hopefully, six other teams from the Big East.
thebigeXpress

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board