(5) Monday BE Games - MLK Marathon - 01/16/17

The home for Big East hoops

Re: (5) Monday Big East Games 1/16/17

Postby Savannah Jay » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:40 pm

Bill Marsh wrote:
X @ Heart wrote:IMO. Xavier has played like crap there last two games. Creighton and Butler should be lucky we missed so many free throws, because if not for those, we win @Butler and today against Creighton. Also, Gaston is horrible offensively. I know he rebounds but damn. I feel like my 12 year old son can catch a basketball better than him. This is the worst collection of bigs I can recall at X. Plenty of time to get it together, but damn, we should only have two losses. Butler,Creighton and Colorado we just gave it away.

I thought that Xavier outplayed Creighton. If they make their FTs, they win the game. Creighton dodged a bullet. Davis showed a lot of energy. The longer he's around, the better that team will get.

That's an interesting take. Watching the game I was thinking, "we've led this whole game it'll be a shame if we lose it in the end (like we did a number of times last year)."

I believe Xavier led 4-2 and 67-66, for a total of 34 or 35 seconds.

I do like watching Sumner...that play where he drove the lane and dropped the hammer was fantastic.
Savannah Jay

Re: (5) Monday Big East Games 1/16/17

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board