(1) Monday- BE Game 01/09/2017 - St.John's at Georgetown...

The home for Big East hoops

Re: (1) Monday- BE Game 01/09/2017 - St.John's at Georgetown

Postby SJHooper » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:20 am

It's okay guys! We are young. These are good teams we are playing! Give Mullin time! Maybe someday we will make a CBI. We just have to make sure every one of our players is 25, because remember...we are young. Youth, youth, youth. You can never win unless everyone is a super super super senior. Remember that. Very hopeful, I see tons of promise!
SJHooper

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby XUFan09 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:20 pm

SJHooper wrote:It's okay guys! We are young. These are good teams we are playing! Give Mullin time! Maybe someday we will make a CBI. We just have to make sure every one of our players is 25, because remember...we are young. Youth, youth, youth. You can never win unless everyone is a super super super senior. Remember that. Very hopeful, I see tons of promise!

This hyperbole is funny when you have literally the fourth youngest team in all of Division 1. Fourth youngest out of 351 teams. It's not like people are making the excuse that the team is young, when they are ranked 147th or something. They are ridiculously young And, SJU's only upperclassman getting serious minutes on the season (Bashir Ahmed) spent his first two years in JUCO rather than in Division I ball, so his two years experience are rather diminished but the Kenpom Experience statistic doesn't account for that. #Perspective
Gangsters in the locker room
XUFan09

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board