(3) Wednesday BE Games - 01/04/2017

The home for Big East hoops

Re: (3) Wednesday BE Games - 01/04/2017

Postby fun » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:53 am

NJRedman wrote:Hahaha okay guy whose 75% of his posts are advertising for his blog. Maybe you can learn that its. St. John's not Saint John's.

Skitt's law: any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself, hence its.

I write game recaps on my blog as a public service to Saint Jon's fans and posts the links here with the same altruistic motive. You on the other hand seem like something of a db who measures his worth by how much gibberish he's crammed into 2000 posts in an obscure corner of the internet. That my blog does not interest you interests me less than I find your lack of interest in my interests interesting. Perhaps it interests others and perhaps you should afford their interests and mine the same courtesy they afford yours.

Have a nice day.
fun

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby TrueBlueJay » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:59 am

FDS wrote:Jay Wright blew up about a call (that video showed to be correct) and got himself T'd up (probably lucky he didn't get tossed). I think any reasonable fan realizes that Jay Wright is a very respectable guy, but in the heat of a big game like that, that is just fodder for a mob of students. Right or wrong, that is why they were chanting. I don't think I have ever seen Jay Wright get as upset as he was during that first half call.

The students were chanting this before Wright got T'd up.
TrueBlueJay

Postby NJRedman » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:08 pm

fun wrote:
NJRedman wrote:Hahaha okay guy whose 75% of his posts are advertising for his blog. Maybe you can learn that its. St. John's not Saint John's.

Skitt's law: any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself, hence its.

I write game recaps on my blog as a public service to Saint Jon's fans and posts the links here with the same altruistic motive. You on the other hand seem like something of a db who measures his worth by how much gibberish he's crammed into 2000 posts in an obscure corner of the internet. That my blog does not interest you interests me less than I find your lack of interest in my interests interesting. Perhaps it interests others and perhaps you should afford their interests and mine the same courtesy they afford yours.

Have a nice day.

Well then how about you actually try and contribute to this site instead of just advertising to get hits for your blog? Maybe if you actually tried to become part of this community instead of using it for your own ends people might be more receptive to your advertising. But keep on thinking you are clever while not even spelling the name of the team you are covering correctly.
NJRedman

Postby Hall2012 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:48 pm

NJRedman wrote:
Well then how about you actually try and contribute to this site instead of just advertising to get hits for your blog? Maybe if you actually tried to become part of this community instead of using it for your own ends people might be more receptive to your advertising. But keep on thinking you are clever while not even spelling the name of the team you are covering correctly.

I'm with you redman. His posts are what I believe is commonly referred to as "spam" (if you wish, you can use the red ! to report such posts as only advertising for another website or product). He contributes nothing to the board and his just trying to get hits on his blog. If he was a good contributor here, I'd consider giving him a few clicks, but I have no interest in encouraging people to spam these boards.
Seton Hall Pirates
Big East Tournament Champions: 1991, 1993, 2016
Big East Regular Season Champions: 1992, 1993, 2020
Hall2012

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board