Why doesn't the Big East have a bumper sticker to sell ?

The home for Big East hoops

Postby SJU1987 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:21 pm

I want one for my car ! Do the individual schools have school stickers with the Big East logo on them? Haven't visited a college bookstore since graduating nearly 30 years ago.
SJU1987

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Why doesn't the Big East have a bumper sticker to sell ?

Postby ecasadoSBU » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:30 pm

I don't think many people wanna buy league stickers. Most people root for their particular team...
Stony Brook Red, Connecticut Blue, and Big East basketball!
ecasadoSBU

Postby Jet915 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:51 pm

ecasadoSBU wrote:I don't think many people wanna buy league stickers. Most people root for their particular team...

I do have a couple Big East shirts that i wear from time to time :lol: .
Jet915

Postby whiteandblue77 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:22 pm

Cafepress usually has any sticker or decal, didn't find one there but did find this... costs a buck:
http://www.diytransfers.com/ncaa-confer ... _2967.html
The Big East is Dead! Long Live the Big East!
whiteandblue77

Postby SJHooper » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:19 am

One of the really unique and cool things about the Big East is conference unity. Not just in the sense that we are all on the same page as private schools putting basketball first without the money drain known as football, but also from the fan perspective. I've never seen so much conference pride from fans before. Of course this happens during OOC play and things are different when we are all fighting it out against each other, but you really feel that unity nonetheless. I'm glad we beat Butler, but at the same time I have so much respect for them and hope they continue to do well. I just feel like this sentiment is alien to the ACC where Cuse fans couldn't care less about conference affiliation and just want to beat the doors off of Duke and UNC without mercy. Our whole really is greater than the sum of our parts and it's so nice to have the football ball and chain removed from our basketball conference. Very glad the C7 broke off taking a major risk that had a big chance of doom (I was terrified when the conference first got raided thinking big time hoops was over) and very glad we have such classy and prestigious programs like Xavier, Butler, and Creighton as joined forces.
SJHooper

Postby SJU1987 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:43 pm

DIY Transfers.com has the stickers I want . A little expensive, but good. 2 stickers cost me $13 with the shipping. Thanks for the website.
DIY has many of the older SJU Redmen stickers. I'll always call them the Redmen.
SJU1987

Postby gosports1 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm

why don't they have a BIg East t-shirt with all the schools on them? they did at one point
gosports1

Postby FenwayFriar » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:48 pm

BigEastShirtFront1.JPG

BigEastShirtBack1.JPG

Here's a Big East shirt that I've had for a while (obviously) when the traitors were still in the league. Would be great for the league to make a similar shirt but with the right schools this time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FenwayFriar

Postby gosports1 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:35 pm

I have the same shirt!
gosports1

Return to Big East basketball message board