To be fair, he did follow up with this:

https://twitter.com/franfraschilla/stat ... 4390070272
OhioJay

Re: NYE- headlined by #1 @ #10

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby gtmoBlue » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:04 pm

Congratulations to the Champs Villanova. Great college basketball game today. Nova was solid, poised, and played like the champions they are. My Jays had their opportunity but weren't able to capitalize on them. Great game. With all the top ACC teams losing, the Jays will not drop (much). Moving on to NYC & the Johnnies. Again, congrats to the Champs on a great win.
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
"Top tier teams rarely have true "down" years and find a way to stay relevant every year." - Adoraz

Creighton
gtmoBlue

Postby Novachap » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:50 am

Was a great game GTMO.... Well said.
Novachap

Postby misterbob » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:27 pm

That was an outstanding college basketball game!! Great job by Nova to overcome an early 10 pt deficit and come back strong in a very tough environment-----the Blue Jays have a beautiful arena and a great fan base as well! Kudos to Creighton for giving us all we could handle today and playing like a true Top 10 calibre team! I think they'll get even better as the season progresses and I expect the next game at the Pavillion will again be a tough, exciting battle, and something special to watch.
That said, I'm very proud of my Wildcats---- and what they're doing right now is something VERY special, not only in the BE but nationally as well, especially without Spellman and Booth being available----there's nothing we can do now about Omari this year, but I do hope that Phil can somehow get back on the court for us this year because we're certainly gonna need him down the stretch!!
The Big East conference games are gonna be awesome this year, and I look forward to many tough and exciting battles as this league continues to grow and get better and stronger from top to bottom!! :)
misterbob

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board