Anti-Big East Bias

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Anti-Big East Bias

Postby billyjack » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:46 am

Right, bottom line is that ESPN and ACC Hoops are the same thing. There's absolutely no separation between the two. I think most or all of us understand that.

Occasionally ESPN will throw us a compliment, in the same way that Mike Brey might slip in a positive for the BE. But with ACC-lifers like Bilas and Adrian Branch, etc, and the countless Syracuse-ESPN communications majors, they are totally committed to the ACC cause. For the few ESPN people with an independent voice like Jim Calhoun, he'd be pretty honest about things.

Annoying when one of those few ESPN compliments comes our way, and someone dismisses the 10,000 previous ESPN propaganda pieces to defend ESPN.
Providence
billyjack

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby NJRedman » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:22 pm

March Madness halftime guy i've never seen before during the half of the PC vs USC game. "The Big East sticking together...well whats left of it. Seton Hall watching and rooting on PC."

Hey @$$hole, that league is a top flight conference!
NJRedman

Postby Bill Marsh » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:40 pm

NJRedman wrote:March Madness halftime guy i've never seen before during the half of the PC vs USC game. "The Big East sticking together...well whats left of it. Seton Hall watching and rooting on PC."

Hey @$$hole, that league is a top flight conference!

The 5 team core of the Big East has always stuck together.
Bill Marsh

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board