(3) Tuesday Big East Games 12/20/16

The home for Big East hoops

Re: (3) Tuesday Big East Games 12/20/16

Postby X @ Heart » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:52 pm

Not your feeling Creightons bench tonight. The shenanigans are midmajorish. But Patton is a beast, he may NBA bound after his second year. Hard to believe there are too many better floor generals than Watson. Creighton is the real deal
X @ Heart

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby BluejayBuff » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:14 am

X @ Heart wrote:Not your feeling Creightons bench tonight. The shenanigans are midmajorish. But Patton is a beast, he may NBA bound after his second year. Hard to believe there are too many better floor generals than Watson. Creighton is the real deal

As long as they're not brawling with the opposing team, I'm okay with it. :D
BluejayBuff

Postby Outlaw_Wales » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:29 am

X @ Heart wrote:Not your feeling Creightons bench tonight. The shenanigans are midmajorish. But Patton is a beast, he may NBA bound after his second year. Hard to believe there are too many better floor generals than Watson. Creighton is the real deal

OMG -- there are college kids having fun during a basketball game and keeping their teammates motivated. What a mid-major thing to do.

Everyone knows the "big boys" sit quietly with their hands folded in their laps, sipping on tea, and saying "Quite, quite" and "Bravo" after a huge dunk.

:roll:
Outlaw_Wales

Postby TrueBlueJay » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:23 am

BluejayBuff wrote:

As long as they're not brawling with the opposing team, I'm okay with it. :D

Or pulling down their pants and smashing cell phones! Let the 18/19 year old kids have fun.
TrueBlueJay

Postby gtmoBlue » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:26 pm

How many Wells Fargo Arenas are there? Philly, Tempe, and ?? Jays have great success in them, although I'd guess we'll never play another regular season game in the Philly WF facility, lol.

I'll be the guy with the "Free Radnor Township" sign. luv...gtmo ;)

I am betwixt and between on the sideline parties. Yes these are kids, but I worry about them getting a tech call, and whether they are expending energy better served - should they be needed in a game. Oh well, it makes for good segues for the tv directors.
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
"Top tier teams rarely have true "down" years and find a way to stay relevant every year." - Adoraz

Creighton
gtmoBlue

Postby cu blujs » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:00 pm

The free throw distraction that ASU fans do could go away. Its cute and all, and was really funny when they had Phelps back there. And the dinosaurs jumping rope was humorous, but I don't need the tv cameras to zoom to the curtain for every damn FT. Just got a little annoying when I am already stressed about us making the FTs (not annoying that the kids do it, have at it - just doesn't have to the focus of the announcers for every FT). CU actually shot FT better there than we have since the Paradise Jam - in fact waaayyyy better than our last several games.
cu blujs

Postby cu blujs » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:09 pm

gtmoBlue wrote:How many Wells Fargo Arenas are there? Philly, Tempe, and ?? Jays have great success in them, although I'd guess we'll never play another regular season game in the Philly WF facility, lol.

Also, Des Moines, I believe. Pounded Iowa by 25 or so there in November, 2011. But, did lose to Iowa State there on a spinning 35 foot 3 pointer at the buzzer the year before.
cu blujs

Postby Jet915 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:15 am

“It was like a home game for Creighton.” ASU’s Tra Holder on last night’s crowd. HAHA, love it!
Jet915

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board