Josh Hart - Wooden award front runner

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Josh Hart - Wooden award front runner

Postby DudeAnon » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:34 pm

Sactowndog wrote:
Bill Marsh wrote:
Sactowndog wrote:Very few think of the Big East as a mid major in terms of performance. They may be a mid major in ratings but on the court they are top notch.

The Big East is not midmajor in the ratings. There are a handful of sites from Midmajor Madness and Bleacher Report to CBS and NBC that rate midmajors, and The Big East is specifically excluded from all of them.

Geez, this board is uptight and hostile. I'm talking TV Ratings. Their is no measure by which the Big East is getting the 2.0 or 1.8 ratings common to the P5. To say otherwise is completely divorced from the facts.

I did say they were a full major in terms of level of performance on the court. To think otherwise would also be completely devoid of the facts. Big East on court performance has been excellent.

You're comment had squat to do with the thread and you are simply a troll. I created a thread just for your dumb rants and you still can't contain yourself.
Xavier

2018 Big East Champs
DudeAnon

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Sactowndog » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:55 pm

DudeAnon wrote:
Sactowndog wrote:
Geez, this board is uptight and hostile. I'm talking TV Ratings. Their is no measure by which the Big East is getting the 2.0 or 1.8 ratings common to the P5. To say otherwise is completely divorced from the facts.

I did say they were a full major in terms of level of performance on the court. To think otherwise would also be completely devoid of the facts. Big East on court performance has been excellent.

You're comment had squat to do with the thread and you are simply a troll. I created a thread just for your dumb rants and you still can't contain yourself.

My comment had everything to do with responding to the comment the Big East was not a mid-major in terms of performance which was the initial post. If I want to troll you you will know. Your a thin skinned, ignorant, fact adverse poster so that should be no problem.

You created a thread just for me as if I can only post there. Haha do you try to direct your wife that way also? Perhaps you are a millennial who needs a safe zone because you can't handle any fact based discussion that doesn't align with your opinions.
Last edited by Sactowndog on Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sactowndog

Postby whiteandblue77 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:03 pm

Mods please dump this troll.
The Big East is Dead! Long Live the Big East!
whiteandblue77

Postby Sactowndog » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:34 pm

whiteandblue77 wrote:Mods please dump this troll.

Yes mods please ban me, then wipe the nose and dry the eyes of the Creighton posters. All will be well as you go back to your homogenous stepford wives existence. God forbid you have fact based difference of opinion on this conference board.

Nothing generates revenue for your board like a nice safe place where we all agree, look, and sound the same. But what the heck, this board is a perfect microcosms of your homogenous elites conference so what the heck.
Sactowndog

Postby admin » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:24 pm

Sactowndog wrote:

Yes mods please ban me.

Done. Based on the IP search, this isn't the first time.
admin
Site Admin

Postby DudeAnon » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm

admin wrote:
Sactowndog wrote:

Yes mods please ban me.

Done. Based on the IP search, this isn't the first time.

Hilarious. Mind sharing some his previous aliases?
Xavier

2018 Big East Champs
DudeAnon

Postby jfan » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:37 pm

I'd be interested in that info. I wonder what name he posts under on shockernet?
CREIGHTON
jfan

Postby handdownmandown » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:26 pm

With his anti-CU animus I'd almost bet he was Chief Wiggum.
handdownmandown

Postby jfan » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:42 pm

Chief Wiggum? Wow, you can't make that stuff up!! I'm really going to miss him telling us that TV ratings were the only thing that mattered when it came to the success of the league.
CREIGHTON
jfan

Postby BluejayBuff » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:14 am

I'm a millennial.

He should just be happy that I don't submit his IP to 4chan (insert millennial laughs here).

JK - I wouldn't do that to my worst enemy.
BluejayBuff

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board