Big East Pick'Em Challenge

The home for Big East hoops

Postby butlerway » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:06 am

Over at ButlerHoops.com we have set up a Big East Pick'Em challenge for our members, and I thought other Big East fans might be interested. You make picks against the spread for every Big East game during the week. The 1st "season" starts today and will go through the non-conference schedule. I've listed the season prize as a 1 year VIP membership at our forums, but if someone here wins I am prepared to offer an alternative prize. I sent a message to the admin here asking if HLOH t-shirts are still available. If they are I will buy the season winner an HLOH shirt. If not I'll find a comparable prize for your school.

First game today is at 1:30 eastern, so that game will lock then. Picks for each game can be made up until the start time for that game though, so even if you are seeing this late you can still get in. Link is below. You will have to be registered on the forums to participate.

http://butlerhoops.com/forum/index.php?pickem/
butlerway

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Big East Pick'Em Challenge

Postby admin » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:39 am

Thanks - I entered. I don't have any HLOH shirts at the moment, but if there' anyone who is interested maybe we will make a small run of them again in a couple of months before the Big East tournament the way we did a couple of years ago. I think we just sold them at cost on teespring.
admin
Site Admin

Postby butlerway » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:20 am

Thanks to everyone who made picks in Week 1. Still a few days worth of games, but week 2 is now up!
butlerway

Postby butlerway » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:37 pm

Starting up a new season for conference games. Same prizes. This time they won't be against the spread. The same link above will take you to the Pickem page. If you registered for the previous pool it will default to that one, so you will need to click on "Manage Your Pools" at the top where you can join the new one.
butlerway

Postby DudeAnon » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:41 pm

admin wrote:Thanks - I entered. I don't have any HLOH shirts at the moment, but if there' anyone who is interested maybe we will make a small run of them again in a couple of months before the Big East tournament the way we did a couple of years ago. I think we just sold them at cost on teespring.

Count me in if you get t-shirts again.
Xavier

2018 Big East Champs
DudeAnon

Postby butlerway » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:27 am

DudeAnon wrote:
admin wrote:Thanks - I entered. I don't have any HLOH shirts at the moment, but if there' anyone who is interested maybe we will make a small run of them again in a couple of months before the Big East tournament the way we did a couple of years ago. I think we just sold them at cost on teespring.

Count me in if you get t-shirts again.

Yes, if someone from here wins it I will do a t-shirt, since you won't use the VIP membership at the site much.
butlerway

Return to Big East basketball message board