WHY NOT 14 AND GET FOX DONE, NOW

The home for Big East hoops

Re: WHY NOT 14 AND GET FOX DONE, NOW

Postby Jet915 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:18 pm

BillEsq wrote:Well as long as we are throwing in schools that won't be invited how about a Catholic University that has been ranked continuously for the past few years, has played in more NCAA tournament games then any C7+ team in the past 3 years and in the past two has a national championship and a final four, plays in a large city that is indisputably in the cradle of American College Hoops? Did i mention it has a Div 1 lacrosse program and Women's field hockey plus most of the sports needed to fill out all of the leagues non-rev sports needs. Does this sound good? How about if i told you the team played in the #48 media market (bigger than Richmond, Dayton, and Omaha) Oh and this market puts more fans in front of the TV to watch basketball than any other City/Region in the nation... I can't imagine why the C7 isn't calling, they must be scared of real basketball tradition. :lol:

Bet no one can guess this team without looking it up.

Must be a school with like D3 basketball but D1 Lacrosse.
Jet915

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby BillEsq » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:42 pm

NAh they play scholarship ball - and have recently played Xavier, Duke, Louisville, and Cincinnati

And seriously Connecticut is not anywhere close to the center of the basketball universe you guys need to put that pipe down. Prior to Calhoun they were a nothing and now that cheater mc cheaterhands has left with the school on probation and the school sold its soul to the FBS devil its on its way down. If you considered UCONN your friend say a prayer they have a long step down. :(
BillEsq

Postby SixTwentySix » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:45 pm

BillEsq wrote:NAh they play scholarship ball - and have recently played Xavier, Duke, Louisville, and Cincinnati

And seriously Connecticut is not anywhere close to the center of the basketball universe you guys need to put that pipe down. Prior to Calhoun they were a nothing and now that cheater mc cheaterhands has left with the school on probation and the school sold its soul to the FBS devil its on its way down. If you considered UCONN your friend say a prayer they have a long step down. :(

"and in the past two has a national championship and a final four"... UConn and Kentucky have won the past two... that's why I said them. Unless I'm reading this wrong. Fill me in here.
Villanova
SixTwentySix

Postby BillEsq » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:50 pm

SixTwentySix wrote:
BillEsq wrote:NAh they play scholarship ball - and have recently played Xavier, Duke, Louisville, and Cincinnati

"and in the past two has a national championship and a final four"... UConn and Kentucky have won the past two... that's why I said them. Unless I'm reading this wrong. Fill me in here.

Nah your fine its Bellarmine University. Div 2 school with a Div 1 lacrosse. The school wants to move up but needs a conference willing to take them... My hope as an alumni is that once this all shuffles out it gets into the Horizon with Detroit, Valpo, Loyola, and if rumors are right Evansville Drake and Bradley. That said if we go to 14 :roll: Bellarmine would probably compete better than John Carroll or Duquesne :lol:
BillEsq

Postby SixTwentySix » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:56 pm

You tricky son of a...
Villanova
SixTwentySix

Postby BillEsq » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:01 pm

SixTwentySix wrote:You tricky son of a...

LOL dont hate odds are we will be on National TV again in the final four... three strait in any division is pretty impressive!!!!

All silliness aside we are not going to 14
BillEsq

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board