Villanova
3%
Xavier
23%

Total votes : 30

Re: Arena Rankings: Number 7

Postby Xudash » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:46 pm

X-man wrote:
Xudash wrote:Attention: To the two idiots who voted the Cintas Center the 7th best venue in this conference, please don't vote again from here. You just lost all your credibility, and voting through jealousy will just louse up this exercise.

I'm a Xavier fan and love the Cintas, but I'm tempted to vote the Cintas #7 because of your post. What gives you the right to question why people feel the way they do about different arenas? And why does a vote for Cintas mean all credibility is lost?

It's called me expressing my opinion of those votes. This exercise is no big deal, but I find it rather amazing that anyone would put the Cintas Center as the 7th worst in this conference. In my OPINION, other motives are most likely at play, but again, who cares.

On that note, go ahead and run the count up to 3 votes.
XAVIER
Xudash

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby FDS » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:30 pm

Xudash wrote:
X-man wrote:
Xudash wrote:Attention: To the two idiots who voted the Cintas Center the 7th best venue in this conference, please don't vote again from here. You just lost all your credibility, and voting through jealousy will just louse up this exercise.

I'm a Xavier fan and love the Cintas, but I'm tempted to vote the Cintas #7 because of your post. What gives you the right to question why people feel the way they do about different arenas? And why does a vote for Cintas mean all credibility is lost?

It's called me expressing my opinion of those votes. This exercise is no big deal, but I find it rather amazing that anyone would put the Cintas Center as the 7th worst in this conference. In my OPINION, other motives are most likely at play, but again, who cares.

On that note, go ahead and run the count up to 3 votes.

Yeah, well... You know... That's just like... Your opinion man...
FDS

Postby marquette » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:38 pm

Storm Fan wrote:This was tough. I love the Garden---even when it is half empty. When it is packed, I can't imagine a much better experience. Unfortunately, that hasn't been the case very often lately. If not MSG, I would have voted for Nova. I hate Wells Fargo for the same reason I hate Barclays. The upper levels are so steep that you are looking straight down onto the court. I guess I should just spring for better seats.

I love the Dunk (real college atmosphere for an off-campus arena), and the new guys look great on tv. Hope to visit a couple in the next few years. Gonna have to find my way to Milwaukee for a Marqutte game too one of these days.

Anyway, in the end, I voted MSG #7. :|

The experience will be much better if you wait a couple of years. Our new arena should be much better when it comes to capacity, sight lines, and amenities. Hopefully the team will be better too.
This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Class of '16
marquette

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board