Creighton in 2016 Paradise Jam

The home for Big East hoops

Postby Jet915 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:33 pm

I guess its somewhat official? Somewhat meh, NC State should be good, rest of field probably not....

NC State, Ole Miss, Creighton, St. Joe's, Loyola (Ill.), ORU, Montana, & Washington St are in the 2016 Paradise Jam, source told @CBSSports.

I know Providence was in this last year. Anyone who went, any recs?
Jet915

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Creighton in 2016 Paradise Jam

Postby billyjack » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:15 pm

Jet915 wrote:I guess its somewhat official? Somewhat meh, NC State should be good, rest of field probably not....

NC State, Ole Miss, Creighton, St. Joe's, Loyola (Ill.), ORU, Montana, & Washington St are in the 2016 Paradise Jam, source told @CBSSports.

I would have loved to have gone down to the USVI, but couldn't make it...! Nice thing is you don't need a passport. PC finished 2nd to Maryland 2 yrs ago, but last year Seton Hall ran the table there. I see a the Jays beating the Wolfpack in the final. McDermott is a way better coach than Gottfried.
Providence
billyjack

Re: Creighton in 2016 Paradise Jam

Postby thebigeXpress » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:12 pm

billyjack wrote:
Jet915 wrote:I guess its somewhat official? Somewhat meh, NC State should be good, rest of field probably not....

I would have loved to have gone down to the USVI, but couldn't make it...! Nice thing is you don't need a passport. PC finished 2nd to Maryland 2 yrs ago, but last year Seton Hall ran the table there. I see a the Jays beating the Wolfpack in the final. McDermott is a way better coach than Gottfried.

I went a few years ago when Xavier was in the A10. Better than not needing a passport is...no taxes. Food is excellent, cheap rum, great beaches, duty free. This would definitely be worth your time and money. Puerto Rico now implements taxes so the luster of the Thanksgiving tournament is not the same as years back.
thebigeXpress

Return to Big East basketball message board