I come in peace.

The home for Big East hoops

Re: I come in peace.

Postby billyjack » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:37 am

Navy may go 11-1 this year.
Their game at Notre Dame in 2 weeks is their only real tough test, unless I'm overlooking some team.

The Midshipmen are my favorite college football team ever since Notre Dame bailed on us. Not that I watch much college football. My second favorite team is the Southern Cal Song Girls team.
Providence
billyjack

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Jet915 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:08 am

billyjack wrote:Navy may go 11-1 this year.
Their game at Notre Dame in 2 weeks is their only real tough test, unless I'm overlooking some team.

The Midshipmen are my favorite college football team ever since Notre Dame bailed on us. Not that I watch much college football. My second favorite team is the Southern Cal Song Girls team.

Navy is my favorite college football team as well since Im a Navy vet and I didnt go to any schools that had a football team. They looked really good yesterday against ECU. Need to get that Commander in chief trophy back from Air Force.
Jet915

Postby chuck1991 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:34 am

They will probably be underdogs at Notre Dame, at Memphis, & at Houston. Maybe at Tulsa as well.
chuck1991

Postby Dew » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:36 am

AACguy wrote:
Jet915 wrote:
Dew wrote:Navy plays football in the AAC dont they? Does Army too?

Just Navy.

Army is a football independent. I know there's not much college football talk here so I'd love to have you come and discuss it with us if you're interested.

link: http://www.aacmessageboard.com

Thanks. Can't promise I'll be able to contribute to AAC hoops talk but I will visit for the college football discussion from time to time.
Dew

Postby billyjack » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:51 am

Jet915 wrote:

Navy is my favorite college football team as well since Im a Navy vet and I didnt go to any schools that had a football team. They looked really good yesterday against ECU. Need to get that Commander in chief trophy back from Air Force.

Hey Jet,
Great to hear you're a Navy vet (I never served). We have a nice Navy presence in Newport and Quonset in RI, and my kids usually have classmates each year from Navy families. The only bad thing is that they have to move away too soon!
Providence
billyjack

Postby Jet915 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:35 pm

billyjack wrote:
Jet915 wrote:

Hey Jet,
Great to hear you're a Navy vet (I never served). We have a nice Navy presence in Newport and Quonset in RI, and my kids usually have classmates each year from Navy families. The only bad thing is that they have to move away too soon!

Yeah, i did my officer training in Newport, beautiful city.
Jet915

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board