How good can Ellenson be?

The home for Big East hoops

Re: How good can Ellenson be?

Postby Westbrook#36 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:29 pm

Yeah, billyjack nailed that one. So it's bad for Marquette to get a possible one and doner(possible), but if someone in the ACC, B1G, B12, SEC, etc, does it's great for them. That's some mighty fine logic there.
Westbrook#36

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby stever20 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:42 pm

It's not bad to get a possible one and doner obviously. The point I have is that the better he plays, the more likely the 1 and done situation becomes.

And what did I say originally? The better he plays this year the more likely that he's a 1 and done guy. How is that wrong? It is a darned if you do darned if you don't situation. If he plays poorly, yes he'll stay longer, but then he's not playing well. If he plays great, he's playing great- but the 1 and done scenario is a lot more likely. That's the definition of a darned if you do/darned if you don't situation.
stever20

Postby marquette » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:34 am

Westbrook#36 wrote:Yeah, billyjack nailed that one. So it's bad for Marquette to get a possible one and doner(possible), but if someone in the ACC, B1G, B12, SEC, etc, does it's great for them. That's some mighty fine logic there.

We are talking about stever here, I doubt most would call him impartial...Prolific, certainly...but not impartial.
This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Class of '16
marquette

Postby BEX » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:59 pm

Can't wait to see him up against Jalen Reynolds. Should be some fun. :o
BEX

Postby BEhomer » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:07 am

really impressed with his ball skills and nice frame too. he should dominate right away. a prototypical pf in today's nba. he's a top 5 pick in my opinion.
BEhomer

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board