Preseason Big East POY?

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Preseason Big East POY?

Postby stever20 » Wed May 06, 2015 4:46 pm

Irishdawg wrote:Dunn, unless Arcidiacono's mystical intangibles overcome yet again. Going to take a monster year for someone to take it away from Dunn, IMO.

In all seriousness, I'm actually really interested to see what the addition of Brunson will do to Nova. They and Georgetown are going to be crazy balanced.

I think Dunn is going to have a lot of pressure. He's going to have to be not just as good as this year but even better. I think if he was just as good as this year- coaches wouldn't look at it that favorably. Also, the team record will absolutely matter. If someone goes 16-2 and PC is down at the 10-8 or 11-7 threshold, some coaches might not give it to Dunn.
stever20

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby gtmoBlue » Sun May 10, 2015 3:15 pm

The Preseason BE POY - Dunn

When the smoke clears and the dust settles in March of 2016... Creighton's Maurice Watson will win the BE POY. My boy's gonna have one Monster of a season. ;)
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
"Top tier teams rarely have true "down" years and find a way to stay relevant every year." - Adoraz

Creighton
gtmoBlue

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board