If SJU gets Sampson/Mussini/Diallo

The home for Big East hoops

Re: If SJU gets Sampson/Mussini/Diallo

Postby Mullin Mania » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:46 am

Quick updates (some of this is perception from our end and not necessarily fact):

1. Chances to get Sampson again are good. When you really think about it, this team is way better than how Mullin had it when he first committed. I'm sure he liked Lavin, but Mullin is a great guy. He still gets unlimited PT here, likes Under Armour, and loves NYC. So those things don't change. I'd guess 70% chance we get him.

2. Chances to get Diallo are fair. Yes, the crystal ball had us leading the way with 44% earlier today, but now hearing Kansas is visiting him at 1 AM after his huge Jordan Brand game and knowing Cal will make a major push is scaring me. Maybe it's also the fact that Briscoe was in good standing with us then ditched us for UK. Diallo to SJ feels "right" but it's rare that kids of this caliber forego UK or Kansas types. I think it comes down to how important it is that he stays close to home vs. in the boonies.

3. Mussini seems like he's 75% going pro. He just got a contract offer by his hometown team and seemed giddy. Sounds like he was strongly considering NCAA hoops before, but once that contract came in he said it will be tough to turn that down. He's gone.
LET'S GO JOHNNIES!
Mullin Mania

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby RedStormHoops » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:08 am

I don't care about Mussini, Rysheed is back and we will have Temple Gibbs the next year, so I don't mind him going pro
RedStormHoops

Postby Mullin Mania » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:55 am

Not good news regarding Diallo. Looks like he is not coming.
LET'S GO JOHNNIES!
Mullin Mania

Postby RedStormHoops » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:20 pm

Mullin Mania wrote:Not good news regarding Diallo. Looks like he is not coming.

There's been no news on Diallo. Everyone knows whose behind the screen name and we know you have no inside info on anyone. Stop pretending like you do
RedStormHoops

Postby Amase2 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:51 pm

RedStormHoops wrote:

There's been no news on Diallo. Everyone knows whose behind the screen name and we know you have no inside info on anyone. Stop pretending like you do

Thank you
Amase2

Postby Mullin Mania » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:17 am

RedStormHoops wrote:

If it helps you sleep better at night you can pretend. I graduated from SJU this past May and know some players. I don't try to impress dopes on forums like you. I just state what I hear or what I'm told. You have a clear bias, so thank you for exposing it. It's funny how people you don't even know can tell you what goes on in your life and who you talk to or know. Another internet tough guy. I'm not 14 anymore so no more time will be wasted on you.
LET'S GO JOHNNIES!
Mullin Mania

Postby Red Rooster » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:15 am

RedStormHoops wrote:

+1

Scatterbrain.
Red Rooster

Postby Rum_Ham » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:13 pm

Looks like SJU is in his final 3 along with LSU and Oklahoma St according to Adam Zagoria. He cut his list after Mullin met with him last night
Marquette 2016
Rum_Ham

Postby NJRedman » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:24 pm

Mullin Mania wrote:
RedStormHoops wrote:

If it helps you sleep better at night you can pretend. I graduated from SJU this past May and know some players. I don't try to impress dopes on forums like you. I just state what I hear or what I'm told. You have a clear bias, so thank you for exposing it. It's funny how people you don't even know can tell you what goes on in your life and who you talk to or know. Another internet tough guy. I'm not 14 anymore so no more time will be wasted on you.

So those players know whats going on? Mullin is keeping the former players and bench players abreast on what Diallo is doing and they are free to share that info with whomever they want? So they were there at the meeting Mullin had with Diallo yesterday? You can't make a baseless vague declaration then get upset that people question you on it. You might not be 14 but if you post here you'll certainly have to listen to the rest of your fellow Johnny fans.
NJRedman

Postby RedStormHoops » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:49 pm

Mullin Mania wrote:
RedStormHoops wrote:

Oh you know some players? How interesting. Listen, "Exiled Redman", you saying there was not good news on Diallo was a knee jerk reaction many johnny fans on twitter made because Mullin didn't come out of the meeting yesterday with good news or a verbal. Diallo is still torn.

It's funny how you have comepletely embarassed the St. John's fan base everywhere you've gone, whether it be johnny jungle, redmen.com, here, and other opponents boards. For those who don't know, I remember a few years back SJU played a D2 opponent preseason and a fan of that D2 team came on redmen.com and expressed how it was a great experience for his team and how he hoped both teams benefitted from the preseason experience. This dude, "Mullin Mania", "SJHooper", "Joe3" whatever he goes by, went on a rant and told the guy that he should expect to get crushed because he's a fan of D2 team and he will be not pleased if St. John's didn't drop 100 PTS on them. He's just as classless as they come.

But keep acting like your some straight shooter with inside info on the program. When really you are a immature hothead who gets banned everywhere he goes.
RedStormHoops

PreviousNext

Return to Big East basketball message board