If SJU gets Sampson/Mussini/Diallo

The home for Big East hoops

Re: If SJU gets Sampson/Mussini/Diallo

Postby Mullin Mania » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:41 pm

You have never met me, you have no clue who I am, and yet you make these asinine judgements. Like I said, another internet tough guy. Cookie cutter. Being banned on JJ or Redmen is not hard to do. On JJ I was banned because the idiot Dave who runs the site was selling shirts. I purchased a shirt, payment went through, and he never sent it to me. Since it was taking over a month I just told him to refund me. He complained that it was a pain to refund me and got all hostile because of his own awful business and professionalism. I was still new to the site and I wrote in a post that he had never sent my shirt. Instead of other people agreeing it was ridiculous that I paid for it and he never sent it to me, the entire board turned on me for posting that and told me it should have been a private message (something I had no clue how to do being new). This is where the "medium" jokes come in. So that's what he banned me for. Making him look unprofessional and calling him out by accident because I didn't know how to PM him. He was embarrassed on his own board, and banned me. I'm still in contact with a few of the guys on that board and they have never said it on the site, but they agree with me that he's a head case and an arrogant guy. He also hasn't updated his site in about 2 years. So I'm not losing any sleep over it.

On Redmen.com the banning was 100% due to politics. It's not an open site, it only allows certain members to post at will. These guys know each other in real life and even hang out together. So when new people come on the board and post a lot or have differing opinions, they view it as threatening and try to exile them. It's not a true forum in that sense. True forums would debate things with evidence and reason, not just silence them and ban them. That's more what North Korea does. There are a few guys on Redmen who defended me and said everyone was overreacting and really just ganging up on me for no reason really, but they were then attacked too so they stopped defending me and joined in. I have never been a member of such strict forums that were so politically correct where no other opinions were allowed. People were literally banned for being anti-Lavin. That should tell you right there it's all political.

Both of these have nothing to do with St. John's and everything to do with politics and personal vendettas. I am the biggest SJ fan you will ever meet and I've spent over $1,000 on merchandise proudly displaying SJ banners, jerseys, bobble heads, etc. I attend games when I can. So to say that I "embarrass" SJ fans is hilarious. I don't have a problem on twitter with any SJ fans. It's only those two forums where people act like a bunch of high school girls getting in their cliques. Twitter is way better.
LET'S GO JOHNNIES!
Mullin Mania

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Red Rooster » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:30 pm

RedStormHoops wrote:Oh you know some players? How interesting. Listen, "Exiled Redman", you saying there was not good news on Diallo was a knee jerk reaction many johnny fans on twitter made because Mullin didn't come out of the meeting yesterday with good news or a verbal. Diallo is still torn.

It's funny how you have comepletely embarassed the St. John's fan base everywhere you've gone, whether it be johnny jungle, redmen.com, here, and other opponents boards. For those who don't know, I remember a few years back SJU played a D2 opponent preseason and a fan of that D2 team came on redmen.com and expressed how it was a great experience for his team and how he hoped both teams benefitted from the preseason experience. This dude, "Mullin Mania", "SJHooper", "Joe3" whatever he goes by, went on a rant and told the guy that he should expect to get crushed because he's a fan of D2 team and he will be not pleased if St. John's didn't drop 100 PTS on them. He's just as classless as they come.

But keep acting like your some straight shooter with inside info on the program. When really you are a immature hothead who gets banned everywhere he goes.

Summed up perfectly.

Similarly, to how he embarrassed himself on the Temple board when Rysheed Jordan committed to St. John's. I doubt he was actually embarrassed, as he lacks any self-awareness. No one cares or want to hear what he has to say. He should just retire from the message boards and social media.
Red Rooster

Postby Mullin Mania » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:37 am

Red Rooster wrote:
RedStormHoops wrote:Oh you know some players? How interesting. Listen, "Exiled Redman", you saying there was not good news on Diallo was a knee jerk reaction many johnny fans on twitter made because Mullin didn't come out of the meeting yesterday with good news or a verbal. Diallo is still torn.

It's funny how you have comepletely embarassed the St. John's fan base everywhere you've gone, whether it be johnny jungle, redmen.com, here, and other opponents boards. For those who don't know, I remember a few years back SJU played a D2 opponent preseason and a fan of that D2 team came on redmen.com and expressed how it was a great experience for his team and how he hoped both teams benefitted from the preseason experience. This dude, "Mullin Mania", "SJHooper", "Joe3" whatever he goes by, went on a rant and told the guy that he should expect to get crushed because he's a fan of D2 team and he will be not pleased if St. John's didn't drop 100 PTS on them. He's just as classless as they come.

But keep acting like your some straight shooter with inside info on the program. When really you are a immature hothead who gets banned everywhere he goes.

Summed up perfectly.

Similarly, to how he embarrassed himself on the Temple board when Rysheed Jordan committed to St. John's. I doubt he was actually embarrassed, as he lacks any self-awareness. No one cares or want to hear what he has to say. He should just retire from the message boards and social media.

Another guy who knows me so well even though he's just a few pixels to me on a computer. Amazing! I was never even on the Temple board nor do I even know where I could find it, but apparently I was because two random guys online said I was. So it must be true. I think if you both could see the truth behind everything you'd owe me an apology and feel pretty bad. But that's assuming you are decent people and you know what happens when you assume.
LET'S GO JOHNNIES!
Mullin Mania

Postby hoyahooligan » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:57 pm

Welp Cross Sampson off the list.
hoyahooligan

Postby Mullin Mania » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:17 pm

Can an admin please close this thread? It has been hijacked by trolls and I can't even write anything.
LET'S GO JOHNNIES!
Mullin Mania

Postby Red Rooster » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:14 pm

hoyahooligan wrote:Welp Cross Sampson off the list.

I'm sure it made you happy, right?
Red Rooster

Postby Red Rooster » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:19 pm

Mullin Mania wrote:
Red Rooster wrote:

Summed up perfectly.

Another guy who knows me so well even though he's just a few pixels to me on a computer. Amazing! I was never even on the Temple board nor do I even know where I could find it, but apparently I was because two random guys online said I was. So it must be true. I think if you both could see the truth behind everything you'd owe me an apology and feel pretty bad. But that's assuming you are decent people and you know what happens when you assume.

Please already! Full of it!
Red Rooster

Postby Mullin Mania » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:05 pm

I accuse Red Rooster of robbing a bank. It happened because…well…I said it did. Good reasoning Rooster! Ya really got me. I swear no other fan base in the Big East tries to eat its own like St. John's. Bunch of high school girls. All I want to do is root for St. John's and read about recruiting. And these guys are trying to get personal. You people are still nothing but pixels to me. If all the SJ fans who hated other SJ fans just got a beer at the Garden together, they'd realize how stupid they are being attacking each other online…and probably realize they are cool.
LET'S GO JOHNNIES!
Mullin Mania

Postby DudeAnon » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:03 pm

Leave Mullin Mania alone!

Xavier

2018 Big East Champs
DudeAnon

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board