DSR coming back?

The home for Big East hoops

Re: DSR coming back?

Postby Hoyas » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:36 pm

xavierfano8 wrote:
Hoyas wrote:Think you could make the case we may be the preseason favorite next year.

Nova will be as good if not better next year. They are clearly the favorite again.

Nova takes a pretty good size hit I think. I don't think they are a clear cut favorite at all by any means. Nothing like they were this year
Hoyas

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby XUFan09 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:53 am

Hoyas wrote:
xavierfano8 wrote:
Hoyas wrote:Think you could make the case we may be the preseason favorite next year.

Nova will be as good if not better next year. They are clearly the favorite again.

Nova takes a pretty good size hit I think. I don't think they are a clear cut favorite at all by any means. Nothing like they were this year

As I put in my rankings, I think Villanova, Xavier, and Georgetown will all be fighting at the top of the conference, with others nipping at their heels. The conference champion won't be winning 16 games this coming season.
Gangsters in the locker room
XUFan09

Postby ChestRockwell85 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:18 am

Hoyas wrote:
xavierfano8 wrote:

Villanova will be a Top 15 team for sure next year. The only thing that would really hurt us is if Ochefu gets hurt. We really need a guy like Reynolds or Bridges to step up and show they can play to take us to that next level though. Size is an issue for us, but it was an issue for us last year as well. We lost 2 guys who were 6'6", not 2 guys who were 6'9".

I am extremely excited about DSR coming back though. After the way the BE sht the bed in the tournament this year, we need to have another strong year so we remain in the conversation with the Power 5 or whatever the hell they are called.
1985 / 2016 / 2018 NATIONAL CHAMPS gtmoBlue is my homeboy
ChestRockwell85

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board