What is Xavier hiding with Reynolds?

The home for Big East hoops

Re: What is Xavier hiding with Reynolds?

Postby Xubob » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:39 am

From everything that I can gather, he had a verbal altercation with his girlfriend on Mon. Night. Most think that this will blow over, don't know if there is more to it than that.
Xubob

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby augkash » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:42 am

After all the stuff in the NFL. Players just need to walk away to avoid any accusations
augkash

Postby RDinNY » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:59 am

My advice to all men, at the first sign of a disagreement, end the relationship---in a public place.
RDinNY

Postby marquette » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:27 pm

RDinNY wrote:My advice to all men, at the first sign of a disagreement, end the relationship---in a public place.

I don't know how it works in Ohio, but in Wisconsin all that's required is a domestic complaint and then you get to spend the night in jail. The police are actually required to make an arrest. Happened to a friend of mine. Charges dropped the next day but dude still missed a day of work and had to explain to his boss why. No evidence, no probable cause, no due process, $500 tied up in bail money. Gentlemen, get out at the first sign of crazy.

As a side note, if you're considering going to law school expect your friends to call you about all of their legal problems...no matter how many times you tell them you can't legally do anything.
This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Class of '16
marquette

Postby Hoopfan » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:09 pm

DudeAnon wrote:2) Word has it he got in a fight. Don't know how we are "hiding" anything? believe it or not people get a chance to defend themselves against accusations.

This. To many people are tried and convicted before the facts even come out
Hoopfan

Postby Xudash » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:36 pm

Hoopfan wrote:
DudeAnon wrote:2) Word has it he got in a fight. Don't know how we are "hiding" anything? believe it or not people get a chance to defend themselves against accusations.

This. To many people are tried and convicted before the facts even come out

In this case, some idiot UD fan has come to this board to start trouble. Of course, that has now backfired:

- - From Montgomery County Prosecuting Attorney Mat Heck: Former Dayton Flyers Scott, Robinson charged.

- - Scott 7 counts of 2nd degree burglary, Robinson 3 counts of 2nd degree burglary, whereabouts unknown, so warrants were issued nationwide.

And this follows last year when UD reinstated the rapist Kavanaugh.

A suggestion to the mods here: we certainly want to foster an environment of open discourse here. You've already shared that your job is tough, having noted how many times you've had to take down attempts at outside fans garbaging this site up. It's clear that whatever happened with Jalen, the incident wasn't egregious enough nor does it sound like he acted in an overly unacceptable manner to warrant any action against him; he's in LA, getting ready for tomorrow's game.

This thread ran its course as soon as it was posted, especially given how it was written - Xavier isn't hiding anything.

UD hid Scott and Robinson's behavior until they could hide it no longer.

So, to the UD poster who tried to go down this road, congratulations! Making an impression is one thing, but your intention was to throw a little mud Xavier's way. You had none to throw. But you're bigger problem was that you had a pile of manure with UD's name all over it sitting next to you when you made your feeble attempt. There actually are reasonable fans in the UD fan base. You aren't helping their cause, to the extent they care about UD's reputation among Big East fans. Take a hike.
XAVIER
Xudash

Postby XUFan09 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:48 pm

Xubob wrote:From everything that I can gather, he had a verbal altercation with his girlfriend on Mon. Night. Most think that this will blow over, don't know if there is more to it than that.

Yup. Sounds like he got in an argument with his girlfriend (which never happens to anyone ever!) and an RA stepped in. It's student housing and the cheap paper-thin walls that come with it...One of my friends once got a noise complaint for a potential domestic disturbance. What was she doing? Cussing at her computer that got the blue screen of death when she was four hours into writing a paper.

It's telling that the initial findings found absolutely nothing (and believe me, this campus police shows no favoritism toward basketball players). The administration is just obsessively doing their due diligence after the public relations disaster that was the Dez Wells situation. It's a non-story story.
Gangsters in the locker room
XUFan09

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board