NCAA Tourney - San Diego St vs. St. John's 9:40 CBS

The home for Big East hoops

Re: NCAA Tourney - San Diego St vs. St. John's 9:40 CBS

Postby SJU1987 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:04 pm

MackNova wrote:Can we finally put to rest the idea I've heard for years that St. John's is the most talented team in the Big East? They're not, and they never were.

I have no idea what this team will look like next year. Rysheed could stay or go. Obekpa could stay or go. The recruits could randomly be ruled ineligible - that seems to happen every year. St. John's could compete for a tournament spot next year if things go well, or they could be at the bottom of the league if things go poorly.

I hope for the best with SJU because they represent the highest upside in the league in terms of raising the league profile. But they haven't been nationally relevant in over a decade. It's disappointing this team couldn't get it done

Nobody said they were more talented than Villanova. Most people said they were very talented. They weren't consistent and lacked big men. Obekpa messed everything up.
SJU1987

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby SJU1987 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:09 pm

Burrito wrote:So what does St. John's roster look next year if Obekpa and Jordan do not return?

Rysheed Jordan on Instagram: "Must Say It Been A Long Bumpy 2 Years Of College But I Made It Threw I Just Want To Thank All My Supporters...Road Dont End Here."
Instagram.com/teamrysheedjordan

He's a fool if he declares. Scouts said he'll go in the 2nd round. He's very inconsistent .
SJU1987

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board