NCAA Tournament - Georgetown vs. E Washington, 9:57 pm truTV

The home for Big East hoops

Re: NCAA Tournament - Georgetown vs. E Washington, 9:57 pm t

Postby billyjack » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:02 am

In 160 minutes of Big East basketball today, i don't think our teams ever trailed.
Actually, we had double digit leads for most of 3 games.
Perfect day for the conference.
Providence
billyjack

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby PorthosPA » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:07 am

billyjack wrote:In 160 minutes of Big East basketball today, i don't think our teams ever trailed.

Butler went down to Texas at a few points today (I know at least once), X was down 3-0, and Georgetown was probably down for about 4 minutes today between the 15 and 10 minute marks. I didn't see the Nova game, but I can't imagine they were down besides maybe a 2-0 score or something.
PorthosPA

Postby stever20 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:08 am

billyjack wrote:In 160 minutes of Big East basketball today, i don't think our teams ever trailed.

Butler trailed for about 5 minutes.
Xavier trailed for 21 seconds. 1810 to 1749
Georgetown trailed for about 8 minutes
Nova never trailed

So we trailed for about 13:30 of the 160 minutes.
stever20

Postby cu blujs » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:25 am

Great job Georgetown. Went to bed at halftime, but was pretty comfortable they would prevail the way they played the last 7 to 8 minutes of the half. That was the best win of the first round for BE IMO, due to the number of national pundits who had Eastern Washington as their sure fire, stone cold lock upset of the day (seeding wise - since most seem to suggest it would be an upset if the Hoyas won). In Omaha, one of the local radio shows had on some lady from ESPN on yesterday who gave that as the absolute certain high seed win of the tournament, and she said "it won't even be close". Sad that CU isn't participating, but loving the BE - just wish one of you could have ended up in Omaha. Oh well, headed down to the Clink to watch 4 games that I have little rooting interest in, except hoping for some good games and maybe an upset or two. The last couple times the games were at the Clink, most games were blowouts (except we did get to watch Norfolk Sate dump Missouri).
cu blujs

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board