Anybody see a basketball game at Syracuse ?

The home for Big East hoops

Postby SJU1987 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:50 pm

Easy to get tickets ? how much ? I wanna see St. John's play them next year.
I got a summer home ( cabin ) and 11 acres about 30 miles South of Syracuse and I go up there in the dead of winter to check if everything is ok. Central NY is so nice ! Thanks for any info.
SJU1987

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Anybody see a basketball game at Syracuse ?

Postby NJRedman » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:30 am

SJU1987 wrote:Easy to get tickets ? how much ? I wanna see St. John's play them next year.
I got a summer home ( cabin ) and 11 acres about 30 miles South of Syracuse and I go up there in the dead of winter to check if everything is ok. Central NY is so nice ! Thanks for any info.

Too bad we only had a home and home series with them. We don't play them next year and if we did it would be at the Garden since we just played them at the Dome.
NJRedman

Postby hoyahooligan » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:39 am

I've been there twice. As a student we sent several buses up. It was a pretty awful experience. Syracuse Students threw ice, change, trash, and even full water bottles at us all game. We had to have security safely usher us out of the game after it was over, they wouldn't do anything about it during the game.

I'm sure none of this is surprising. Yes it was super dumb of Syracuse to sell a 100 Georgetown student tickets in the overflow student section. I'm sure other people don't have as horrible stories as that.

SO in conclusion. You should be able to get tickets, but no one should ever want to visit that shit hole of a city.
hoyahooligan

Postby NJRedman » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:20 am

hoyahooligan wrote:I've been there twice. As a student we sent several buses up. It was a pretty awful experience. Syracuse Students threw ice, change, trash, and even full water bottles at us all game. We had to have security safely usher us out of the game after it was over, they wouldn't do anything about it during the game.

I'm sure none of this is surprising. Yes it was super dumb of Syracuse to sell a 100 Georgetown student tickets in the overflow student section. I'm sure other people don't have as horrible stories as that.

SO in conclusion. You should be able to get tickets, but no one should ever want to visit that shit hole of a city.

They're just as bad as visiting fans at the Garden. They actively say it's their home court as they come and visit. Boorish @$$holes.
NJRedman

Postby gosports1 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:00 pm

ive been there. Was pretty easy to get tickets. I went to schools website. I wore my Providence sweatshirt and sat in a sea of Orange. People were fine. One guy joked about my shirt but he was nice about it.
Maybe they felt sorry for me since PC lost (as they usually did against Cuse) :lol:
gosports1

Return to Big East basketball message board