We will know who the last team out is....

The home for Big East hoops

Re: We will know who the last team out is....

Postby stever20 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:16 am

Think about this. They are going to publicly identify 69-72. Is that a precursor for expansion?
stever20

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Hoopfan » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:34 pm

stever20 wrote:Think about this. They are going to publicly identify 69-72. Is that a precursor for expansion?

I hope not. The 16 vs 16 in PIG was already the beginning of the end. Adding 4 more will likely hurt the lower level leagues even more if not relegate them all to a PIG
Hoopfan

Postby stever20 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:38 pm

Hoopfan wrote:
stever20 wrote:Think about this. They are going to publicly identify 69-72. Is that a precursor for expansion?

I hope not. The 16 vs 16 in PIG was already the beginning of the end. Adding 4 more will likely hurt the lower level leagues even more if not relegate them all to a PIG

It's funny. I do not see that as a problem at all.

Let's take Lunardi's bracket math from yesterday....
I don't see much of a problem if William & Mary/NC Central, Bucknell/St Francis NY, No Florida/Charleston So(though they got beat today), and Sacramento/Texas Southern have to play off to get 16 seeds. A far better thing for me would be having the C Michgian, N Mexico St, S Dakota St, and Albany being all 15's, La Tech, Valpo, UC Davis, and Georgia St being 14's, and then the 13 line would be Wofford, Murray St, Harvard, and Iona. The 12 line would look like SF Austin, Temple/Davidson, Texas/Tulsa, and UCLA/Miami. The 11 line-Colorado St, Purdue, Indiana/BYU, and Boise St. The 4/13 games would be all really good, and even the 3/14's would look tough.
stever20

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board