Atlantic 10 a 1 bid league?

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Atlantic 10 a 1 bid league?

Postby NJRedman » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:06 pm

aughnanure wrote:New Rule guys...

Stop relishing in the A-10's inferiority to the Big East. Or the MVC's. Or the WCC's. Or the Horizon's. These are not our enemies. The football schools are our enemies. They are the ones threatening the sport. Root for basketball-onlies over all football schools. The best thing that can happen in the next 5 years is for ANY basketball-only program to win the National Championship.

Go VCU, go Gonzaga, go Dayton, St. Louis, St. Mary's, Pepperdine, Drake, Wichita St, BU, GW, and Siena (unless playing a Big East school...of course).

Well the best thing that could happen is if one of us non-FB schools won the National Championship. haha

My Johnnies over the Kentucky Wildcats in a NC St style run and upset. hahahaha
NJRedman

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Kenotic0913 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:36 pm

NJRedman wrote:

Stop relishing in the A-10's inferiority to the Big East. Or the MVC's. Or the WCC's. Or the Horizon's. These are not our enemies. The football schools are our enemies. They are the ones threatening the sport. Root for basketball-onlies over all football schools. The best thing that can happen in the next 5 years is for ANY basketball-only program to win the National Championship.

Go VCU, go Gonzaga, go Dayton, St. Louis, St. Mary's, Pepperdine, Drake, Wichita St, BU, GW, and Siena (unless playing a Big East school...of course).

Well the best thing that could happen is if one of us non-FB schools won the National Championship. haha

My Johnnies over the Kentucky Wildcats in a NC St style run and upset. hahahaha

I'll take it.
Kenotic0913

Postby TheBall » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:45 pm

I root for the Atlantic ten. Not because I feel threatened by the football 5, but because they have teams that are in the region I follow. I have always casually followed the Atlantic ten.

I actually consider the a10 to be winners in realignment.
TheBall

Postby aughnanure » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:04 pm

stever20 wrote:

It's not all football schools. It's the F5 that is the enemy. HUGE difference there.

Not really considering they would all throw the BBall schools under the bus just to get the trickle downs from the P5.
“All men dream; but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out their dreams with open eyes to make it possible”
aughnanure

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board