Coach' shows on fox sports?

The home for Big East hoops

Postby TheBall » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:50 pm

Is villanova the only team that airs their coach's show nationally in the fox family of networks?

Pretty much a half hour recruiting propaganda piece, but I love it. Kyle Lowry piece this week, Dante Cunningham piece last week.
TheBall

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Coach' shows on fox sports?

Postby mpwalsh8 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:18 pm

TheBall wrote:Is villanova the only team that airs their coach's show nationally in the fox family of networks?

Pretty much a half hour recruiting propaganda piece, but I love it. Kyle Lowry piece this week, Dante Cunningham piece last week.

I had no idea this was available, thanks for the tip. It is on several times a week on Channel 647 on AT&T U-Verse.
mpwalsh8

Postby TheBall » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:31 pm

Yeah, my TiVo picks up five or six episodes a week and then I have to delete a bunch. Fox Sports Atlantic seems to run it the most.

The jay wright show has always had pretty good reach. I remember Yes carrying it ny back when he first started at nova. Last season it was aired on the fox stations as well.

I would definitely tune into other coaches shows, but I never see them available. They are total fluff pieces but you get to see how nice the facilities are and learn more about the players.
TheBall

Postby TheBall » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:44 pm

Do any other coaches have a show? Do they air nationally?
TheBall

Postby TheBall » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:11 pm

Anyone else tear up during the bethlehem steel senior night segment this week? What a great show.

No other schools put together these productions? This is a must moving forward for the other programs.
TheBall

Return to Big East basketball message board