Omari Spellman To Villanova

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Omari Spellman To Villanova

Postby Phillycat » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:04 pm

Steve Lavin wrote:Very nice pickup! I swear Nova fans are spoiled rotten. Don't take this the wrong way, it's all well-deserved but getting ref calls every year, no major injuries to key guys, great recruiting, always in the top 10-15, great coach, crazy consistent, and a NCAA tourney berth is never in doubt…only Sweet 16, Elite 8, or Final 4 is the worry.

If they had to walk a day in a SJU or SHU fan's shoes I think they'd be shocked what we put up with!

Lavin/hooper/lavinwood

Please do me a favor and google Allan Ray phantom travel, Villanova Georgetown bad call, villanova nc state at Disney and Villanova Rutgers 4 point play and give up your obsession with Villanova getting calls. It's absolutely absurd. Maybe give this years and last years team (JVP especially) some credit for being one of the most efficient teams at getting to the line because of their aggressiveness in attacking the rim. I've watched enough years of nova basketball and seen enough heartbreak due to poor officiating to know your claim is off the walls bullsh*t. Sour grapes that St Johns couldn't pull out two close ones last year because the cats were the better team.
Phillycat

Re: Omari Spellman To Villanova

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board