Gibbs

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Gibbs

Postby dmac80 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:13 pm

Arcidiacano stole the ball cleanly from Gibbs. Then beat him to the floor for the ball. Gibbs frustrated being down 30 and his team in shambles lashed out. You knew it was coming, something was going to happen with that team.
Let's Go FRIARS!
dmac80

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby ChestRockwell85 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:14 pm

Seton Hall has zero class and is disgusting to watch. I can't stomach them anymore. We already have St. John's representing the NYC area, we don't need another team to help with that. I say we boot them and bring in St. Louis.

Villanova isn't going to forget that. We are going to be looking to destroy you every chance we get now.

You guys are gross. Total embarrassment to The Big East.
1985 / 2016 / 2018 NATIONAL CHAMPS gtmoBlue is my homeboy
ChestRockwell85

Postby TheBall » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:15 pm

Amase2 wrote:I may have it confused with another game but wasnt there some moments of physical play the first time these teams met? Was gibbs involved then?

Gibbs threw a punch the first game

Josh hart had his feet tangled up when he was tackled to the floor and threw a little trip/kick towards Delgado, but that wasn't much. Then Gibbs threw a punch later in the game. Seton hall fans claimed it was fine because hart got tripped up earlier in the game.
TheBall

Postby novahoops11 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:32 pm

ChestRockwell85 wrote:
Villanova isn't going to forget that. We are going to be looking to destroy you every chance we get now.

I noticed Wright, who ALWAYS bends over backwards not to make losing opponents look bad, left the walk-ons on the bench tonight. Up 26.
novahoops11

Postby EMT » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:36 pm

great thread over in SHU fantasy land....

https://setonhall.rivals.com/showmsg.as ... 59&style=2
EMT

Postby TheBall » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:37 pm

For those less familiar with seton hall, feel free to look up Kelly whitney, herb pope, Robert Mitchell, Eddie griffin, Ty shine, bobby Gonzalez.

No clue how they break the cycle, but this has been going on for years.

Sad thing is they had a pretty good coach in Louis Orr, but Orr wasn't flashy enough at fund raisers so he got axed for a more exciting sidelines man. Well, they got their excitement.
TheBall

Postby billyjack » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:53 pm

Gibbs has been watching too much UFC on FS1.
Terrible cheap shot.
Definitely deserves being suspended.
Providence
billyjack

Postby MackNova » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:54 pm

Gibbs just apologized on Twitter.

He did glance the SHU player in the head on the way down. But it's hard to see how he would have hit the ball from where he was, and he was still swinging a closed fist.

I always respect-hated the Gibbs family, who have burned my teams since high school. Hoping I don't have to lose the respect part.
MackNova

Postby Steve Lavin » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:03 pm

Such an insane thing…I was shocked when I saw it. Just another day at Seton Hall. If he wasn't suspended at least 1 game I would be totally shocked. That would mean he got away with this stuff twice. I'm glad people can finally jump off SJU and realize that the real villains made themselves obvious tonight.
Steve Lavin

Postby dmac80 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:11 pm

Gibbs apologized, and I give him credit for that. It should also put to bed the ridiculous idea he was trying to punch the ball through ARcidiacano's stomach and deflected into his forehead. Give me a break.
Let's Go FRIARS!
dmac80

PreviousNext

Return to Big East basketball message board