Mon Feb 16th, 2G, Seton-VU, Butler-Creighton...

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Mon Feb 16th, 2G, Seton-VU, Butler-Creighton...

Postby chicagojayfan » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:37 am

Bulldawg wrote:
cufan10 wrote:
FDS wrote:Bad teams find ways to lose close games....

Yeah, we have had our struggles this year due to an obvious talent drop off. However the Jays with one or two exceptions have played with heart and been competitive in a lot of games this year. Much like Butler rebounded this year from a terrible year last year, I believe the Jays will do the same next year. Enjoy kicking us while we are down because it will not be for long.

Definitely with you guys on that. I love what I saw of your practice facilities before the game, and I'm sure that would be a draw for any recruit. You guys will bounce back.

thanks. I actually like he way you play and the team/program you've put together.

The call and Nildogg rubbed me the wrong way.
chicagojayfan

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Nildogg » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:39 am

chicagojayfan wrote:ewwww.. Internet tough guy breaks out the F-bombs. What? am I supposed to be intimated? Supposed to be all scared of you and "shut up"?

As to the play itself - You must have seen a bad replay or must be blind. admit you got a gift

F-bombs were inappropriate. I thought the page would auto correct them into some random symbols... kind of amusing really.

Either way, internet tough guy knows an internet douche when I see one. take a look in the mirror bud. And by the way, I "rubbed you the wrong way" after you went on your little tirade... so don't single me out for anything but calling out your BS.

And the only gift I saw was a push in the back for an and 1... still not sure what angle you saw that was so clear to you...
Nildogg

Postby gmoser1210 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:41 am

I really hope this conversation ends quickly. It's clear that no one is going to convince each other about whether or not there was a push. At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. There were 40 minutes of basketball played and there were plenty of missed calls and wrong calls that benefited both teams. If the game were 41 minutes, there could have been a very different result. Time to move on and stop acting like sore losers blaming the refs and ungracious winners who won't ignore a couple fans airing their frustrations after their team just lost.

As a Butler fan, I'm glad that our first game without Chrabascz was against a struggling Creighton team instead of Georgetown or Providence. As a Big East fan, I hope Creighton bounces back next year like Butler was able to this year. With the effort you've been giving, I'm sure you'll be out of the basement very soon.
Butler Bulldogs
'62, '97, '98, '00, '01, '03, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '13, '15, '16, '17, '18
'33, '34, '47, '52, '53, '59, '61, 62, '97, '98, '00, '01, '02, '03, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11
gmoser1210

Postby Professor_Bulldog » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:41 am

Lol Creighton
Butler '13
Professor_Bulldog

Postby zmagic30 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:42 am

Professor_Bulldog wrote:Lol Creighton

Lol Butler
Creighton
There's always next year!
zmagic30

Postby Professor_Bulldog » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:44 am

zmagic30 wrote:

Lol Butler

Lol zmagic30
Butler '13
Professor_Bulldog

Postby zmagic30 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:45 am

Professor_Bulldog wrote:
zmagic30 wrote:

Lol Butler

Lol zmagic30

Lol Professor_Bulldog
Creighton
zmagic30

Postby cufan10 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:46 am

Nildogg wrote:
cufan10 wrote:
Damn, not looking for a fight hear and ChicagoJay may have been a little over the top but did you forget your year last year? Seems a bit cocky to to be saying you will beat us multiple times next season. As far as our "sorry team" you were in the same place just last year. Good luck in the dance this year I hope you guys go deep.

I really don't have a problem with Creighton, I just have a problem with jackasses like him, and his comments, and then others proclamations of being back over the top of Butler next year, just because. Korver and McD isn't walking through that door, but some of your fans must think so. You had a nice few years there with an incredible CBB player; but that talent and success is not easily duplicated. Its no wonder a guy like him spouts off like he does; he must feel entitled or something?

If you noticed my post before, I said I think Creighton will be much better next year; but I am very confident Butler can be just as good if not better next year.

Fair enough Nildogg, I hope Butler has another good year next year. It has been a brutal season for us this year especially after the last 4 year or so run. Been a roller coaster from being stuck in the NIT/CBI/CIT hole towards the end of the Altman era to a great run under Mcdermott to the plummet this year. It has been awhile since we lost like this. Though that said with a move to the Big East we knew it would not be a smooth transition(last year excluded). Still love being in the Big East.
cufan10

Postby Professor_Bulldog » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:47 am

Lol 3 quotes in a row limit
Butler '13
Professor_Bulldog

Postby zmagic30 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:51 am

Professor_Bulldog wrote:Lol 3 quotes in a row limit

Creighton
zmagic30

PreviousNext

Return to Big East basketball message board