Jaren Sina leaves Seton Hall

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Jaren Sina leaves Seton Hall

Postby NJRedman » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:43 pm

milksteak wrote:Willard has to go at the end of the season. There's really no other way around this.

If you do nothing as an administrator, your fans will assume you don't care.

Well it's not even the fighting that is the reason he has to go. This was his make or break year, and he had the incoming freshmen to get it done and he has failed so far. That alone is why he is going to be fired. This stuff right here is just icing on the cake or the rocks in his pocket as the Pirates make him walk the plank.
NJRedman

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Steve Lavin » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:42 am

NJRedman wrote:
milksteak wrote:Willard has to go at the end of the season. There's really no other way around this.

If you do nothing as an administrator, your fans will assume you don't care.

Well it's not even the fighting that is the reason he has to go. This was his make or break year, and he had the incoming freshmen to get it done and he has failed so far. That alone is why he is going to be fired. This stuff right here is just icing on the cake or the rocks in his pocket as the Pirates make him walk the plank.

Agree. The only reason Willard lived to fight another day is because he got a crazy recruiting class he sold his soul for. And now even with that great class he is realizing he created an egotistical monster in Whitehead with double standards on the team. Whitehead's coach was brought here and he wants special treatment and it seems like the vets are telling him to know his place as a rookie. Seems like a diva to me.
Steve Lavin

Postby pirateguy80 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:58 pm

JOPO wrote:Last night was one of the weirdest games I've ever attended. I can't believe that the same guys that played hard, supported each other and won are the same guys that are imploding today. I am beside myself. So much talent and so much promise seemingly tossed away because of egos. Absolutely disgusting. :x

This is what happens in any organization where there is a Leadership void..
pirateguy80

Postby pirateguy80 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:08 pm

shupirate98 wrote:All I'll say is that Seton Hall is sitting on a time bomb right now. And when it goes off nobody survives.

Exactly! Nobody survives including the AD, hoping for the best but it looks futile right now.
pirateguy80

Hall will miss SINA!!!

Postby CJK973 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:58 pm

Be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it! No threat other than Gibbs with the 3 ball, no extra pass, no fundamental post passing, no high I.Q. to handle the ball. No Sina=no chance. The entire team will suffer.
CJK973

Postby Bill Marsh » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:20 pm

Despite the close loss, The Hall certainly looked good today at Providence.
Bill Marsh

Postby EMT » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:06 pm

Bill Marsh wrote:Despite the close loss, The Hall certainly looked good today at Providence.

Really?
EMT

Postby Bill Marsh » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:23 pm

EMT wrote:
Bill Marsh wrote:Despite the close loss, The Hall certainly looked good today at Providence.

Really?

Are you saying they didn't? Did you watch the game?
Bill Marsh

Postby EMT » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:09 pm

Bill Marsh wrote:
EMT wrote:

Really?

Are you saying they didn't? Did you watch the game?

I watched the whole game. They had 19 turnovers and if Dunn doesn't have 2 straight stupid fouls it's not even close.

Let's ask Seton Hall fans....Did you guys look good today?
EMT

Postby Hall2012 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:56 am

EMT wrote:
Let's ask Seton Hall fans....Did you guys look good today?

Did they look good today? No, not at all. But they did look exponentially better than they have the past 2 weeks. They still couldn't hang on to the ball, which tells me the chemistry issues haven't been solved yet because when they were going good they had some of the best ball security in the league.

On the positive side, the defense was much improved. While defending the 3 has been a strength all year, this may have been the first time they competently defended the paint in over 2 months.

It really sucks to be stuck just taking moral victories now after how well they started out.
Seton Hall Pirates
Big East Tournament Champions: 1991, 1993, 2016
Big East Regular Season Champions: 1992, 1993, 2020
Hall2012

PreviousNext

Return to Big East basketball message board