Bracketology - January 19, 2015

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Bracketology - January 19, 2015

Postby stever20 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:38 pm

DudeAnon wrote:I watched a bit of the Dayton Davidson game. Davidson was not impressive at all. They were absolutely on fire from 3 and Dayton just playing sloppy. I haven't watched much A-10 so I don't know the other teams, but Davidson is not good.

we'll see going forward. To have Davidson even this much in discussion at this point in their 1st year in the A10 is something. 1 thing they could do that would likely clinch a spot is beat VCU. 1st time they played at VCU they lost by 6. So it's possible.
stever20

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby BEwannabe » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:39 pm

DudeAnon wrote:I watched a bit of the Dayton Davidson game. Davidson was not impressive at all. They were absolutely on fire from 3 and Dayton just playing sloppy. I haven't watched much A-10 so I don't know the other teams, but Davidson is not good.

Really? Then you have no clue about basketball! Davidson was nothing short of brilliant last night in the 1st half vs UD.

Unlike the rest of you clowns I always off links to support my positions. Davidson was not impressive? Obviously you don't know what is impressive.

http://www.si.com/college-basketball/20 ... tournament
BEwannabe

Postby DudeAnon » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:03 am

BEwannabe wrote:

Really? Then you have no clue about basketball! Davidson was nothing short of brilliant last night in the 1st half vs UD.

Unlike the rest of you clowns I always off links to support my positions. Davidson was not impressive? Obviously you don't know what is impressive.

Classy Dayton fans as always. I am just going on my eye test, it would not surprise me if Davidson misses the tournament.
Xavier

2018 Big East Champs
DudeAnon

Postby milksteak » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:16 am

BEwannabe wrote:

Muddy? Is that you?
"I am a penned-up, leashed dog right now, and I can't wait to get started for Butler University."
- Barry Collier, August 1, 2006
milksteak

Postby Xudash » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:51 pm

milksteak wrote:
BEwannabe wrote:

Muddy? Is that you?

Ha! Way to go milksteak. I think you may be right. He always did love his links.

Poor muddled waters. Typical idiot Dayton fan: come onto a Big East site and refer to Big East fans as "clowns." If i recall correctly, he became so bad that he got banned from the A10 board.
XAVIER
Xudash

Postby Dew » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:37 pm

It's not too early to start rooting against other league's bubble teams right?
Last Five teams in (at large): Old Dominion, George Washington, Syracuse, Xavier, NC State
First Five teams out (at large): Tennessee, Wyoming, Colorado State, Davidson, Kansas State
Next five teams out (at large): Alabama, Illinois, Ole Miss, Texas AM, BYU
Dew

Postby Barley » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:31 pm

Dew wrote:It's not too early to start rooting against other league's bubble teams right?
Last Five teams in (at large): Old Dominion, George Washington, Syracuse, Xavier, NC State
First Five teams out (at large): Tennessee, Wyoming, Colorado State, Davidson, Kansas State

What? Doesn't he know that Stever said Davidson is a lock to be in already?
Barley

Postby MUPanther » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:39 pm

Marquette Season Ticket Holder at Fiserv Forum
Milwaukee Panther Season Ticket Holder at UWM Panther Arena (MECCA)
MUPanther

Postby stever20 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:50 pm

Barley wrote:
Dew wrote:It's not too early to start rooting against other league's bubble teams right?

What? Doesn't he know that Stever said Davidson is a lock to be in already?

If Davidson keeps on going what they need to do- they'll be in. I think also some bracketologists are still thinking of them in the Southern. The committee won't.

Also of the 12 that were done on the 22nd(yesterday)- 5 had Davidson in(as opposed to 12 of the other 54 done prior to then). So the Dayton win just starting to be felt for Davdison.
stever20

Postby Omaha1 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:07 pm

OMG Stever!!! Dayton barely in as an 11 and Davidson no where to be found. Lose one bad game -and that's about any game to an A10 team- and neither gets in. What are you going to do then?
Nebraska by birth, Creighton by choice.
Omaha1

PreviousNext

Return to Big East basketball message board