Big East Player of the Year

The home for Big East hoops

Postby TheBall » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:04 am

Entering conference play, I had Deangelo Harrison. But the big east POY cannot go to NIT heroes. They might still beat duke, but he has been bad lately.

Sterling Gibbs is my choice. We had big hopes for Harrison, but Gibbs is everything we thought we would get from Harrison.

Dunn isn't going to win it. Henton or desrosiers is not going to win it.

Dunham is probably second in my opinion.

Smith riveria, ochefu and hilliard are still in the race. Jvp is putting up stats, but nova is too balanced to realistically grab the award.

Can't believe Harrison came up soooo small today. Worst effort of his career. Make your f'ing free throws.
TheBall

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Big East Player of the Year

Postby RDinNY » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:32 am

He was injured.
RDinNY

Postby HoosierPal » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:36 am

TheBall wrote:

The debate in Hoosierville is whether or not Rosie Jones is the Bulldog's MVP.
HoosierPal

Postby milksteak » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:43 pm

HoosierPal wrote:
TheBall wrote:

The debate in Hoosierville is whether or not Rosie Jones is the Bulldog's MVP.

Rosie's all-around game has been good, but he won't put up enough points in conference play to win Big East Player of the Year. Dunham's putting up the points, but that's about it.

I'd be shocked if a Butler player pulled it off.

Henton's my pick right now. Harrison second if the Johnnies can put together a run. Gibbs third.
"I am a penned-up, leashed dog right now, and I can't wait to get started for Butler University."
- Barry Collier, August 1, 2006
milksteak

Postby RedStormHoops » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:49 pm

This guy is the biggest troll ever. I actually liked nova until he came along
RedStormHoops

Postby GumbyDamnit! » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:50 pm

Gibbs as of right now.
Go Nova!
GumbyDamnit!

Postby Amase2 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:15 pm

TheBall wrote:Entering conference play, I had Deangelo Harrison. But the big east POY cannot go to NIT heroes. They might still beat duke, but he has been bad lately.

Sterling Gibbs is my choice. We had big hopes for Harrison, but Gibbs is everything we thought we would get from Harrison.

Smith riveria, ochefu and hilliard are still in the race. Jvp is putting up stats, but nova is too balanced to realistically grab the award.

Can't believe Harrison came up soooo small today. Worst effort of his career. Make your f'ing free throws.

Kid played hurt, went 7-9 from the line. Make your f'ing free throws?
Amase2

Postby RedStormHoops » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:33 pm

Amase2 wrote:
TheBall wrote:Entering conference play, I had Deangelo Harrison. But the big east POY cannot go to NIT heroes. They might still beat duke, but he has been bad lately.

The guy has no idea what he is talking about. Might as well skip over his posts. At least nova is getting their assess kicked tonight
RedStormHoops

Postby Red Rooster » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:18 pm

RedStormHoops wrote:
Amase2 wrote:

The guy has no idea what he is talking about. Might as well skip over his posts. At least nova is getting their assess kicked tonight

I believe this is the same guy who trolled all of the Big East team's Scout.com's message boards. He also talked to himself a few times, if I'm correct.

Is this that guy?
Red Rooster

Postby TheBall » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:03 am

For those who disagree, who is your pick?

Seems like Gibbs is the clear leader right now.

And I don't know what was so offensive about Harrison comments. He was my pre-season pick, but his team is sliding and as a result his stock is dropping. He missed a crucial free throw in Chicago this weekend, and he is not proving to be the guy who can put the johnnies on his back and win games. Heck, obekpa and pointer are probably more valuable to the johnnies right now.
TheBall

Next

Return to Big East basketball message board