Sun Dec 7th, 3 Games...

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Sun Dec 7th, 3 Games...

Postby ljay » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:27 pm

Their best team in two decades against a CU team that lost four starters including national POY. Sker fans have been insufferable for months bragging about the beat down that this night would see.

This beer tastes really good right now. 8-)
ljay

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Piratefan » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:36 pm

I bet! Congrats
Piratefan

Postby Omaha1 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:39 pm

ljay wrote:Their best team in two decades against a CU team that lost four starters including national POY. Sker fans have been insufferable for months bragging about the beat down that this night would see.

I mixed a Long Island Iced Tea, but it tastes SOOOOOOOOO effing good tonight! It's a blue state for the 4th straight year!! Go Jays!!
Nebraska by birth, Creighton by choice.
Omaha1

Postby RedStormHoops » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:43 pm

ljay wrote:Their best team in two decades against a CU team that lost four starters including national POY. Sker fans have been insufferable for months bragging about the beat down that this night would see.

Rivalry wins are so sweet. Last night I was feeling exactly what you are feeling now :D
RedStormHoops

Postby SJHooper » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:46 pm

Getting the job done Jays! Bravo. Just keep rollin!!

G'Town, Nova, PC, SJ, Butler, SHU, and CU all in and out of the top 25-30. Amazing!
SJHooper

Postby handdownmandown » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:28 pm

Right before conference play I am going to start a thread again to have people predict the conference ranking. It'll be interesting to see if any predictions have changed.

As for CU, we are just about what I thought; I figured it'd be good for about fifth or so and put us on the bubble. Turns out I could be right about our quality and still have the board be right about our finishing slot :o

Also, this was like a 70something percent winner for the B1G in the predictive rankings; should be interesting to see if we move past them into 2nd for the forecast.
handdownmandown

Postby Jet915 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:43 pm

handdownmandown wrote:Right before conference play I am going to start a thread again to have people predict the conference ranking. It'll be interesting to see if any predictions have changed.

As for CU, we are just about what I thought; I figured it'd be good for about fifth or so and put us on the bubble. Turns out I could be right about our quality and still have the board be right about our finishing slot :o

Also, this was like a 70something percent winner for the B1G in the predictive rankings; should be interesting to see if we move past them into 2nd for the forecast.

After the win we jumped the Big Ten for second on Warren Nolan.
Jet915

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board