Big East Conference Player Hater Ball

The home for Big East hoops

Re: Big East Conference Player Hater Ball

Postby Bluejay » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:13 pm

Professor_Bulldog wrote:Outside of st johns, I don't think there is a more insecure fan base than Creighton. If Greg McDermott so much as shits on a new toilet, sure enough there's a new thread with 4 pages worth of posts puffing it up, just so everyone else knows that he can shit with the best of them. The thread will then devolve into an endless circle jerk over how great it is that they fill their cookie cutter arena with a bunch of corn fed slobs every night.

Nothing quite like being called insecure by a guy who changed his screen name just so that everyone would know that he's a professor.

Notkirkcameron - trmendous work. Pretty damn funny stuff.
Bluejay

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Professor_Bulldog » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:16 am

Bluejay wrote:
Professor_Bulldog wrote:Outside of st johns, I don't think there is a more insecure fan base than Creighton. If Greg McDermott so much as shits on a new toilet, sure enough there's a new thread with 4 pages worth of posts puffing it up, just so everyone else knows that he can shit with the best of them. The thread will then devolve into an endless circle jerk over how great it is that they fill their cookie cutter arena with a bunch of corn fed slobs every night.

Nothing quite like being called insecure by a guy who changed his screen name just so that everyone would know that he's a professor.

Notkirkcameron - trmendous work. Pretty damn funny stuff.

Ha I wish! My avatar was a bulldog in a suit, I thought professor sounded better than junior_manager_of_accounting_bulldog.

Man for a thread about good natured hating on each other some people are sensitive!
Butler '13
Professor_Bulldog

Postby Professor_Bulldog » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:20 am

FlyJays wrote:
Xavier: You've still never been good enough to get people to pronounce "Xavier" correctly.

GOLD!
Butler '13
Professor_Bulldog

Postby hoyahooligan » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:02 am

There's plenty of real things to player Hate Georgetown on including our arrogance. If we're going to be hated on I'd prefer it at least be legitimate.

#Theyhateuscausetheyaintus
hoyahooligan

Postby X-man » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:04 am

Professor_Bulldog wrote:
FlyJays wrote:
Xavier: You've still never been good enough to get people to pronounce "Xavier" correctly.

GOLD!

Hell, I never got my dad to pronounce Xavier correctly even though he was a big fan of Xavier Cougat and (especially) Abby Lane. (Ex)zavier is somehow just burned into people's brains.
Xavier will surprise. Never count them out of the Dance.
X-man

Postby Wizard of Westroads » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:40 am

hoyahooligan wrote:There's plenty of real things to player Hate Georgetown on including our arrogance. If we're going to be hated on I'd prefer it at least be legitimate.

#Theyhateuscausetheyaintus

#Notenvyjusthate
Wizard of Westroads

Postby Professor_Bulldog » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:10 pm

X-man wrote:
Professor_Bulldog wrote:
FlyJays wrote:

GOLD!

Hell, I never got my dad to pronounce Xavier correctly even though he was a big fan of Xavier Cougat and (especially) Abby Lane. (Ex)zavier is somehow just burned into people's brains.

Exavier is at least better than eggsavier. Maybe its a Midwestern thing but I got a lot of that in my short time there when talking to people back home.
Butler '13
Professor_Bulldog

Postby Xudash » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:45 pm

FlyJays wrote:Butler: Home to the most obnoxious poster on this board. Also home to the most historic consistently-half-empty-arena in college hoops.

Marquette: Real Chili is gross. Stop arguing otherwise.

DePaul: DePauw University will soon be home to better hoops.

St. Johns: The only school capable of achieving consistent mediocrity in the heart of the hoops mecca. Also, Steve Lavin looks like a white-collar criminal.

Seton Hall: Your logo is obnoxiously bad. Also, famous for being the third or fourth most recognizable university New Jersey.

Villanova: Easily the most frat-bro campus I've ever visited.

Georgetown: Quickly becoming my least favorite program in the conference. Lack of success breeds contempt?

Providence: The only "college" in the league. That's embarrassing.

Creighton: I cannot utter a single negative word about this university. They do everything right.

Kirk, great thread.

FlyJay, nice shot at X. Seriously, have you ever heard anyone say ecksXerox.
XAVIER
Xudash

Postby notkirkcameron » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:03 pm

Bumped for the start of Big East Conference play this week.
Al McGuire: "What is this?"
Waiter: "Mr. McGuire, that is a cull lobster. Sometimes when the lobsters are in the tank, they fight. This one lost a claw."
Al McGuire: "Well then take this one away and bring me the winner."
notkirkcameron

Previous

Return to Big East basketball message board