Thanks to everyone for joining

The home for Big East hoops

Postby admin » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:50 pm

I have tried to send everyone a note after they register to say thank you. We appreciate you being here and we look forward to spirited discussion as this league is formed and hopefully for many years to come. The number of visitors, registrants, and posts continue to increase and we are really pleased with how the site has been embraced. We have lots of ideas on how to make this forum interesting and entertaining and we are excited to watch the site grow as this conference takes shape.

We hope that you will share this site with a friend or post a link on your school message board.

Thanks again.

Admin
admin
Site Admin

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Thanks to everyone for joining

Postby Hoya » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:52 am

admin wrote:I have tried to send everyone a note after they register to say thank you. We appreciate you being here and we look forward to spirited discussion as this league is formed and hopefully for many years to come. The number of visitors, registrants, and posts continue to increase and we are really pleased with how the site has been embraced. We have lots of ideas on how to make this forum interesting and entertaining and we are excited to watch the site grow as this conference takes shape.

We hope that you will share this site with a friend or post a link on your school message board.

Thanks again.

Admin

+1.
Hoya

Postby admin » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:52 pm

Here is our new site logo.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
admin
Site Admin

Postby classof29 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:40 am

Thank you for putting this together.

I have a renewed interest in college basketball as a whole now (not just my team) and I really pull for out new conference brethren.
classof29

Postby Dew » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:02 am

Do we have links to this board on all of the known school boards and any other sites where people visit? If we could make it a point to get everyone here the amount of discussion would increase a lot I think. Maybe I can create a checklist for the school boards that we can update.
Dew

Postby classof29 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:00 pm

There is a thread that includes the message boards of many of the programs. You have to go to the main index and then to the "Holy Land Basketball" forum (instead of this one, which is C&/Big EAst) and the thread is there. It might be easier to just put them all in a locked and pinned thread so you don't have to scroll through to find individual boards.
classof29

Postby Dew » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:03 pm

classof29 wrote:There is a thread that includes the message boards of many of the programs. You have to go to the main index and then to the "Holy Land Basketball" forum (instead of this one, which is C&/Big EAst) and the thread is there. It might be easier to just put them all in a locked and pinned thread so you don't have to scroll through to find individual boards.

I've seen that. I just wondered if the people who posted the links here also posted this link on the school board they most frequent.
Dew

Postby flyerlax06 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:02 pm

Dew wrote:
classof29 wrote:There is a thread that includes the message boards of many of the programs. You have to go to the main index and then to the "Holy Land Basketball" forum (instead of this one, which is C&/Big EAst) and the thread is there. It might be easier to just put them all in a locked and pinned thread so you don't have to scroll through to find individual boards.

I've seen that. I just wondered if the people who posted the links here also posted this link on the school board they most frequent.

The Providence board is definitely aware. Myself and Classof29 hail from the Providence Scout board.

Providence College '10
flyerlax06

Postby alcookthechef » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:50 pm

flyerlax06 wrote:
Dew wrote:

The Providence board is definitely aware. Myself and Classof29 hail from the Providence Scout board.

As do I
alcookthechef

Postby admin » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:49 am

Dew wrote:

I will check some of these and see as we certainly want to make sure everyone is aware.
admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Big East basketball message board